First time Printer Setup
Do you want to setup the printer hardware?To setup the printer hardware,you need to examine the list of contents in the box as it may vary by country/region. Look whether the software installation CD, user manual,USB cable,ink cartridges,input tray ,duplexer and warranty card is present in the box. In case the printer supports duplex printing ,you will have duplexer in the box.These items always help to setup the printer hardware easily.
- Step 1: Unlade the printer and discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.While discarding,make sure that you discard all the materials outside the printer.
- Step 2: Eliminate the packing materials from the ink cartridge access door.Take the ink cartridges,power cable,software installation CD and a USB cable from the box.
- Step 3: To begin the connection process,link the power cable to the printer’s rear and then attach the other end of the power cable into an electrical socket.Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
- Step 4: Refrain from proceedings for a minute for the carriage to slide to the middle of the printer and to be inactive.Take out the ink cartridges from the printer’s packaging.
- Step 5: Touch only the black plastic & not the electrical contacts on the ink cartridge and then drag the orange tab to eliminate the protective tape.
- Step 6: Access the ink cartridge access door.Move the HP 3630 ink cartridge into its empty slot and shove it until it fixes into place.Redo the same steps for other ink cartridges and then seal the door.
- Step 7: Elevate the input tray.Move the paper width guides to their farthest position.Mount the plain paper into the input tray and then adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment.
- Step 8: Lower the input tray and elevate the tray extender. The printer hardware is configured and then try to install the upgraded printer driver to the system.
Driver manual download
Do you need to print from the printer? The printer is not printing any items.This indicates that you have not installed the printer driver and software in the system.So to install the printer driver,you can use the software installation CD or navigate to the website to install the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer driver and software. While download ,make use of the updated printer driver and software.With the printer driver,you will be able to avail all the latest printer features which help you to perform all the printer functionality in the single device. While installing,make use of full feature driver to avail all the printer features.Go through the below steps on how to install the printer driver.
- For installing the printer driver to the system,utilize the software installation CD that came with the printer’s packaging.It contains the latest version of the driver and software for the printer.
- Place the CD on the computer’s disc drive.After placing,you will be able to view the list of contents in the disc.Browse the .exe setup file in the disc and then double-click on it to open .
- Now,the driver gets automatically installed in the system.In case you are not able to open the disc or the disc gets crashed,visit our website to download the printer driver and software.
- Key in the printer model number and operating system version to download the appropriate and upgraded driver for the printer. While downloading,look whether.exe setup file is downloaded.
- Once downloaded,double-click on the setup file located in the Downloads folder to install the driver in the system. Follow the on-screen commands to finish the installation process.
- Make use of software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box to install the latest version of the printer driver and software in the system.Keep the disc in the computer’s disc drive.
- Verify whether the .dmg setup file is screened in the list of contents.Click on the .dmg file to start the installation process.Trail the on-screen guidelines to accomplish the installation process.
- If you are not able to access the list of contents in the disc,navigate to our website to download and install the most current version of the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer driver and software in the system.
- Once you have navigated,in the search tab,type the printer model number and version of the operating system to download the appropriate printer driver in the system.
- After downloading the .dmg file,install the driver using the on-screen prompts. Include the printer’s name in the print queue of the Mac system and then attempt to print.
Do you want to scan from the computer or you are not aware of how to scan?We provide you all the instructions on how to scan or how to scan from computer.Prior to scanning,examine whether scanning is available in the printer.You try to install the full feature printer driver which is compatible with the scan functionality in the printer.You can also install the scan software on the mobile device to scan the item from the mobile device on-the -go.Read more…
Wireless printer setup for both Windows and Mac operating system is an easy and simple task.For Wireless network connection,you need to know the network name and password.The name of the network must be unique from all the other surrounding wireless network.Similarly,Initial network password can be viewed from the Internet Service provider and from the bottom of the router.With these credentials,you can connect the printer over the wireless network.Read more…
Utilize the Duplex printing feature in the printer. Print on both sides of the paper without flipping the pages.With the feature, you can save your time as well as paper.
To scan a document or photo,look whether the HP Solution Center software is available in your Windows operating system for the easy scanning process.
Do you want to send a fax to the recipient? Utilize Deskjet 3630 printer to send your documents to another fax-enabled printer via a telephone connection.
To connect the printer over the network, you can use a USB cable.Make sure that the Ethernet cable is less than 3 m in length. In case the USB cable is defective,after connection ,you will not be able to detect the name of the printer in the list of available devices. To connect the printer for the USB cable connection for Windows and Mac operating systems,you need to install the full feature printer driver which supports USB printer connection.Once you have established the connection,examine whether the name of the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer is listed. If so,the connection is successful.
- To organize the printer for USB connection ,you need to eliminate the previously installed printer drivers in the system.
- Setting up your printer using a USB cable is also similar to connecting it wirelessly.
- Switch on the Deskjet 3630 printer and examine whether the printer is in the ready state for USB printer connection.
- Acquire a USB cable less than 3 m in length and eliminate the installed devices from the list for the successful setup.
- Install the printer driver and Software in Windows or Mac operating system to finish the USB connection process.
- Download the driver file from the link provided on our website and then follow the instructions prompted by the setup file.
- Double-click the .exe file if you are using Windows OS and .dmg file if it’s a Mac OS.
- Ensure that you don’t connect the USB cable until it is prompted by the installer at the time of setting up your printer.
- Once you have completed the installation process.Select the mode of connection as USB for successful setup.
Do you have wondered why the printer encounters issues?It can be due to the unauthentic ink cartridges ,inappropriate paper type and outdated printer driver.In all cases,you will notice the printer will not make use of the ink cartridges,papers or driver which is not compatible with its type.Due to these reasons,you will experience the printer issues.
Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink
You are inserting a paper into the input tray and waiting for the printout document. But,the printer prints a blank page of the document. Most of the cases,when you experience the issue,it can be due to the low or empty ink level in the cartridges. Ink level in the cartridge can be viewed using the ink icon on the control panel of the printer. You can also use the smart app to view the ink level.Trail the solutions for the issue by clicking on Read More.
Fixing Copy Quality Issues
The users experience the quality issues which can be for the prints and also for the copies too.In case you need to copy a printed document from the flatbed or Automatic Document Feeder but the document printouts consist of vertical or horizontal,color bands or poor resolution which indicates poor copy quality.Make use of the instructions mentioned below to fix copy quality issue.To get the solutions for the issue,you need to click on the Read more option.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.