HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to computer
You can HP Deskjet 3700 Scan your files easily with the help of Scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder. Get tips from us and start scanning.
123 HP Deskjet 3700 Scan to computer from the PC – Windows
Make use of the scanning software or Windows app to initiate and edit scan jobs straightly from your Windows computer. Prior to scanning your document, ensure that you have installed the compatible driver and software for your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer.
Step 1: Insert your document or photo
- Place the document or photo on the HP Deskjet 3700 scanner glass, in the document feeder slot or in the automatic document feeder. Make sure that you do not place photos in the ADF.
- Tap on the HP Deskjet 3700 Scan a Document or Photo option. HP Scan gets displayed. Choose one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type and resulting action you prefer.
- Alter one of the shortcut default settings, if required. Choose Show scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and make edits to the scan prior to saving it.
Step 2: Scan the desired document
- Tap on Advanced Settings or More to modify settings such as a color, quality, and default scan destination folder. Select Scan. The printer starts to scan your document.
- Double-click the thumbnail image of the scanned document, and then alter any additional settings. Tap on the Save option. The Save as the window gets displayed.
- Choose the folder you need to save the scan to, modify the file name if required, and click Save. You can view your scan by opening the folder in which you saved the scan.
123 HP Setup 3700 Scan to computer from the PC -MAC
Scan the required files using apps installed on the Mac device. Based on your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3700 printer and operating system version, you can choose the desired scan methods. Make use of the following guide to scan your document or photo using the Mac device.
Step 1: Install the HP Easy Scan app
- You can easily download and install the HP Easy Scan app from the App Store. In the event that the app does not open automatically, look for a scan and select HP Easy Scan in the list.
- Load your document or photo on the scanner glass and then shut the scanner lid. In case your printer has an ADF, you can use it scan multiple page documents at one time.
- From HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name in the Scanner drop-down menu. Choose your scan type from the Presets menu. To modify any basic settings, select Edit Settings.
Step 2: Scan the document or photo
- Choose Scan, select Scan Next Item to add extra pages or tap on the Done option. Tap on the thumbnail version of the scanned document. The file displays in the right preview pane.
- Select Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan or crop the size. Save your scans to a folder on your Mac device by selecting Send in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Select the Where menu from the window to search for the folder you want to save the file and then tap on the Save option. For more information, call our tech support on our toll-free 1-888-224-4280.