First time Printer Setup
Once you receive a printer from the shipment box, you need to unpack the printer from the box. Unwrap the plastic tape from the printer and its component. Ensure that you removed all the components from the box. Once it is removed, you can reprocess the shipment box. Make use of the steps which are listed below and prep your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to print a document or photo.
- Step 1: Take off the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer from the box and all tapes, packing materials and stickers from the printer. Open the ink cartridge access door, remove the tape from the printer and shut the cartridge door.
- Step 2: Once the printer is unpacked, install the duplexer. Remove the duplexer out of its packing material, and then remove any tape from the duplexer.
- Step 3: After installing the duplexer, connect the printer to a power source, power on the printer. On the printer’s control panel set your preferences and then click Done.
- Step 4: Insert the paper into the input tray of your printer. Place plain white paper in the tray. Ensure that a paper used to print is compatible with the paper type and size.
- Step 5: Insert the ink cartridges that came in the box with your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer. Take off the ink cartridge from its package. Position the black ink cartridge into the right slot and color ink into the left slot.
- Step 6: Go to our website and download the latest driver and software which is suitable for your printer. It is suggested to install the updated software so that you can get full functionality printer.
- Step 7: After downloading it, install the driver and software based on the guides displayed on the screen. Once you are done. You can use your printer to print a document.
- Step 8: If the document prints successfully, you are one. Or else reiterate the steps.
Driver manual download
Only after the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer driver installation, you can use your printer to print the desired document and photo. Use the installation Cd to install the printer driver. If the CD doesn’t work out, download the latest printer driver and software to avail best out of the printer in terms of functionality. To download the driver, tap on the Driver download button on our website. After downloading, do you need any guides to install it? Here is our user manual for your assistance. Download the manual and get tips for printer setup and troubleshooting. You can install it on your own using the tips in our user manual.
Power on the printer before initiating the scan. Configure the full feature printer driver. Make sure that the printer and computer are connected with a USB cable, a Wireless network or through a Wired network. Make use of the scanning software or Windows app to scan directly from the computer. Make use of the tips which are given on our website to scan your document on both Window and Mac device. Read more..
Do you want tips to configure your printer in the Wireless network? Use the tips which are provided on our website and connect your printer and computer. The procedure is available for both Windows and Mac devices. Ensure that you use the same Wireless network for both the printer and computer. Position all the wireless network connected devices within the network coverage for strong signals. Print from any place at any time.Read more..
Using HP Deskjet 3755 printer, you can print a document on both Windows and Mac device. If required, you can change any print job settings and choose the required number of copies.
Are you not able to scan your document or photo using the HP Deskjet 3755 printer? Use the simple steps on our website to scan your document easier and faster.
Do you need any guidance for faxing? We provide a simple procedure to fax your document using the HP Deskjet 3755 printer. Make use of it and enjoy faxing your document.
Ink cartridge is the essential component for the printer. Without ink, no one can print a document or photo. Always use a genuine ink cartridge for your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer. Insert it properly into its slot. Position the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and black ink into the right side of the slot. To check the ink level, estimate the ink level regularly. So that if you find any faulty ink cartridge, you can replace it as soon as possible.
Ink catridge replacement
- If you find that your cartridge is low or empty while estimating it, you need to replace the ink cartridge.
- You may also require an ink cartridge replacement when the ink inside the cartridge is depleted or clogged.
- It is always recommendable to replace the damaged or cleaned cartridges with the manufacturer made cartridges.
- Remove a new ink cartridge from its package, ensure that you peel off all the tapes and packing material from it.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and place the color ink cartridge into the left side.
- Once you are done, lock the ink cartridge access door. Try to print a sample document or photo.
- The printer will print a document with good quality. If your printer does not print properly, then remove the installed ink cartridges and then reinstall it again.
Are you a Mac user? Do you need to print a document from your mobile? Make use of the Apple AirPrint app to print the desired document or photo which is saved on your mobile device. Download the AirPrint app from the App Store and install it on your mobile device. You can print from wherever you are at any time. You no need to allocate separate time in your busy life to print your document.
An Android user can make use of the ePrint app. Download the ePrint app in the Play Store. Install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen. Once the installation gets over, you can start to use the app. Print your favorite photo which is stored in your mobile device from any place at any time. Do you have any doubts in setting up your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer for mobile printing, call our tech support on our toll-free 1-888-224-4280, our tech support will guide you to solve your queries.
In some cases, your printer will troubles you with an issue while printing a document. All users will try to resolve your issue. If not, we need some reference to resolve it. Make use of the tips which are given on our website and retain your printer to the normal state. Or else, you can call our tech support on our toll-free 1-888-224-4280, get an idea to fix and troubleshoot your issue easily.
Color or Black Ink Not Printing
If your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer doesn’t print a document or photo, check the ink level of the cartridge and ensure that the cartridge is not empty or low. Always use an authenticated ink cartridge to avoid the cartridge issue. Ensure that you have placed the cartridges properly. If the cartridge is low, replace it with a new cartridge.
If you find the Printer Offline message on the printer’s control panel, check the connection status. If it is a Wired connection, check whether the cables are plugged properly. If you use a Wireless connection, ensure that the devices are placed closer during the setup process. Use the same Wireless network to connect the printer and computer.
HP e Print Email Job Does Not Print
Check whether that you have enabled Web Services prior to printing. Ensure that the email size is 10 MB or less. HP ePrint does not support encrypted and digitally signed document. Ensure that you use the supported file format. Use the procedures which are given on our website and resolve the issue easily.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.