123 HP Envy 4524 Driver and Software Installation
Download and install the HP Envy 4524 Driver and software based on your printer compatibility. Enhance your printer feature by installing the latest printer driver and software. By doing so, you easily fix the issue and eliminate it. Use the installation CD and install the driver. If it does not work out, uninstall the existing software and install it again. Or else, download the printer driver from our website, based on your printer model and install it. Without printer driver, you cannot print a document. Use the tips to complete the installation process successfully.
HP Envy 4524 Setup – For windows
- Look for change device installation under Windows, and then select the Change device installation settings control panel setting in the list of results.
- Device Installation settings window gets displayed. Choose the Yes option, and then select Save Changes.
- Link your HP Envy 4524 printer to the system with the help of a USB cable or via your local network so Windows can find your printer during the 123 HP Envy 4524 driver installation.
- Choose the printer connection type and use the Windows Add a printer wizard to install the built-in printer driver.
- Choose Devices and Printers in the list of results. Select Add a printer–>Next. Choose the port to be used by the printer and then select Next.
- Select Windows Update, and then halt for the printer drivers to upgrade. Choose your printer’s name in the Printers pane.
- Click Add a printer using TCP/IP address or host name, and then choose Next. Click Auto detect from the Device type drop-down list.
- Enter your HP Envy 4524 printer IP address into the text box, and then choose Next. Identify the IP address by printing a Network Configuration page.
- Halt for the system to link to the printer, and then choose Next to install the 123 HP Envy 4524 Driver.
- Attempt to print and scan to ensure that your printer is working good.
HP Envy 4524 Setup – For Mac
- Select the Apple menu, and then choose System Preferences. Select Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners according to your OS version.
- Verify if the name of the printer displays in the Printers list. Select the Use or Print Using menu, and then choose your printer’s name.
- If the printer is itemized, delete and re-add the printer to check the communication and to ensure that the correct driver is used.
- Choose the name of the printer, then click minus sign to remove the printer. Tap on the Plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner. Choose the printer’s name and click Next.
- If the printer is not listed, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, select the name of the printer and then click Next.
- In the event that the printer is not catalogued in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure that the printer is linked to the Mac with a USB cable.
- Select the add option to add the printer to the list. Select HP Envy 4524 Driver Download and install to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process gets completed, check whether that you have closed the System Preferences window.
- Attempt to Print, Scan or Fax, based on your printer functionality. If you are done, 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer driver installation is successful.Call our support for unresolved printer queries.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.