HP Envy 4524 Scan to Computer
Employ HP scanning software or Windows app to initiate and alter HP Envy 4524 Scan jobs directly from the system.
Envy 4524 Scan to Computer From the PC – Windows
You can commence the scan jobs from the system or the printer, alter scan quality settings, save scans as PDF files and other files. Make use of the HP Solution Center to start scan jobs from the system and modify size, color, and quality settings.
Step 1: Position the document
- Go through the tips which are given below to position the document or photo.
- Place the file on the scanner glass, in the automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot, based on the printer type and its features.
- Ensure that you do not place the photos in the Automatic Document Feeder to prevent damage to the photos and the 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer.
Step 2: HP Solution center
- Find Solution Center under Windows, if it is displayed, choose the name of the printer in the list of results.
- In case the HP Solution Center does not appear, go to our website and click Software and Driver Downloads. Under the Driver Printer Installation Software, choose Download.
- If a full feature driver does not display, the printer is not compatible with HP Solution Center software, Choose another scanning option.
Step 3: HP Solution Center scan shortcuts
- Select Scan Document or Scan Picture in order to view available scan shortcuts and settings.
- Choose one of the shortcuts that correspond to the type of the file and resulting action you prefer.
- In the right side of the window, modify any of the shortcuts default settings, if required. Shortcuts settings may vary based on if you’re scanning a document or photo.
Step 4: Modify the Scan settings
- Choose Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document settings to modify any available settings such as quality and resolution.
- Select Save to file save options to change the folder where scanned documents are stored, set scan file names and choose what happens after you save the scan.
- Select Scan and then click on the Finish option. To view the scanned document, open the folder in which you stored the scanned file and double-click the file.
123.hp.com/setup 4524 Scan to Computer – Mac
Install the app on your Mac device and HP Envy 4524 Scan your document or photo. Different scan methods are available, based on the printer and operating system version. Go through the procedures which are given below to scan the document using your Mac device. Scan and change the documents and photos with HP Easy Scan, a free scanning application.
Step 1: HP Easy Scan app
- From the App Store, download and install the HP Easy Scan app. In case the app does not open by itself, find the Scan option.
- Select HP Easy Scan in the list of results. Position the document or image printed side down on the Scanner glass, then shut the scanner lid.
Step 2: Position the documents
- If the printer has an Automatic Document Feeder(ADF) so that you can scan multiple page documents at one time.
- Ensure that you do not place photos in the ADF to avoid damage.
- From the HP Easy Scan, choose your 123.hp.com/setup 4524 printer’s name from the Scanner drop down menu.
Step 3: HP Easy Scan presets menu
- Choose your scan type from the Presets menu. To modify any basic settings to the preset you have chosen, choose Edit Settings.
- Select HP Envy 4524 Scan, click on the Scan Next Item option to add additional pages or choose Done. Select the thumbnail version of the scanner item.
Step 4: HP Easy Scan – Editing tools
- Choose Edit to modify colors, straighten the scan or crop the size. Save your scans to a folder on the Mac by selecting the Send option.
- Click on Folder. From the window that displays, choose the Where menu to find the folder you want to save the file to, then select Save.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.