HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW Printer
- Good for standard business.
- Supports wired and wireless network.
- Support Automatic Duplex printing.
- Duty cycle up to 15,000 pages.
- Print resolution up to 600 dpi.
- Energy Star certified.
- Supports Windows and Mac OS.
How to Install
You initially need to prepare for the printer setup by checking the requirements to prepare for the network connection setup and driver installation. Turn on the HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer and verify if it is in a ready state. Do not connect the cable until you are prompted. Choose your desired network connection. You can also use the USB cable to connect the printer and the computer. Select your printer model from the list that appears on the panel and then customize the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 1 : Discard the unwanted wrap from the printer, then fix the paper tray by inserting the pegs into the correct slots and then pull out and unfold the tray extender.
- Step 2 : Look at the back of the box as the contents may vary by country/region. Now, plug in the power cord to the power supply and the electrical outlet.
- Step 3 : Turn on the HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer and then set the language and country/region. Tap Basic Settings, then type the Date in the correct two-digit format and then select OK.Now, make sure that you type the time in the correct format, HH: MM (01:45), then set AM or PM and then enter the OK option.
- Step 4 : Mount plain and white paper in the main paper tray and then make sure that you slide the paper-width guide to its outermost position.
- Step 5 : It is advisable to ensure that you insert the stack of paper print-side down along the right side of the paper tray and then proceed to the next step.Also, ascertain that the stack of paper aligns with the right and back edges of the tray and fits below the line marking in the tray.
- Step 6 : Take out the new cartridge from its package and discard the tape from it. Make sure that you insert the cartridges into their respective slots. Shut the front access door, then select Setup on the HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer’s control panel and then select the Align Cartridge option. Now, you need to click OK.
Driver manual download
Downloading the driver helps to complete all the tasks easily as they form the source of communication and translation between your PC and its hardware. It is always a better option to download the latest version of the driver for your system. This helps the printer perform better because running an old version of a driver with your hardware can cause minor performance problems. It may sometimes even crash your system. You can go through the instructions on downloading the driver and getting the HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer ready to print. Just click on the pop-up menu on our website to download the driver.
Portrait or Landscape Orientation
Do you want to print the photo in vertical as well as horizontal prints? You just need to select the Portrait option for vertical printouts and Landscape for horizontal printouts.
Paper Tray or Source
If your 123.hp.com/ljpro CP1025NW printer has any additional trays, ensure that you select the tray you have loaded the paper into and then use the Automatically Select option to pull paper from the main tray.
Photo paper type
If you want to enable the printer properly handle and print on the paper, set the paper type as HP photo paper, plain paper, or custom media. Select the Automatic option to choose the paper type.
Whenever the ink cartridge levels are low or when high-quality prints are not needed this mode uses the lowest DPI. With the fast draft mode, you can produce draft quality at the fastest printing speed.
Based on your requirement, you can add or remove a border that will leave a white border around a photo or print to the very edge of the paper. To know more, go to Printing on Both Sides of the Paper page.
Color or Black and White
With this option, you can select either the color or black and white option to use ink from all the cartridges for full-color prints and use the black ink cartridge mode only for normal or lower quality black and white prints.
Ink and Toner catridge
Inkjet printers generally use ink cartridges where the cartridge contains liquid ink, usually absorbed in a sponge. Whereas laser printers use the toner cartridges in which instead of liquid ink, they are filled with a fine powder that can be magnetically charged. Generally, ink cartridges are the best option for home printing where low initial cost is more important. But for high-volume printing, laser printers and toner cartridges save the costs per page. Also, they are more reliable under heavy usage. When compared to the toner cartridges, an inkjet cartridge prints fewer pages. You can read the steps below to replace the toner cartridges or collection unit.
Replace the toner cartridges
- Step 1: If you want to replace the toner cartridge, open the front door, then make sure that you hold the blue handle on the toner cartridge drawer and then carefully pull it out.
- Step 2: Carefully grasp the handle on the toner cartridge, then remove the new toner cartridge package from the box and then to remove it, pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Step 3: Carefully grasp both ends of the toner cartridge and then ensure that you gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Step 4: It is advisable to ensure that you carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer and also check that the color chip on the cartridge matches the color chip on the drawer.
- Step 5: You need to push the toner cartridge drawer into the printer, then carefully close the front door to secure the cartridge and also ascertain that it is placed properly.
- Step 6: You can go to our website and contact our technical support team on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280 if there is an issue with the toner cartridge. We provide you instant solutions.
Replace the toner collection unit
- Step 1: Only when you receive a prompt on the control panel to replace the toner collection unit, replace it. Also, ascertain that you do not empty the toner collection unit and reuse it.
- Step 2: The major reason behind this is that it may lead to toner being spilled inside the printer, which could, therefore, result in reduced print quality. Now, move on to the next step.
- Step 3: It is recommended to have another toner collection unit readily available if you want to print documents or photos that require heavy toner coverage. Now, check the toner unit.
- Step 4: You can open the front door of the HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer if you want to replace the toner collection unit and then carefully take out the blue label at the top of the toner collection unit.
- Step 5: Now, place the attached blue cap over the blue opening at the top of the unit, then remove the new toner collection unit from its package and then move on to the next step.
- Step 6: Mount the bottom of the new unit into the printer, then carefully push the top of it until it clicks into position and then shut the front door. For any help, contact on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
Sometimes when you receive an alert message stating that the printer is offline, you may not be aware of the reason for this issue. Do not worry as you can get your HP Laserjet Pro CP1025NW printer back online in a jiffy. First, you can go with the primary steps to solve it such as checking the network and cable connections.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue
The printer cannot print from a computer if you receive a print job stuck in print queue message on the printer’s control panel. This message cannot be canceled or deleted and it may prevent further print jobs. But you can initially try clicking Cancel to check if the issue resolves.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.