HP Officejet 4630 Driver Installation
123 HP OJ4630 – Windows
You can download and install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver by following the guidelines given below.
- Go to our website, then type the printer model and then follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver.
- Now, start the setup and opt for the desired connection type.
- If you notice that the setup is successful, then the remaining steps need not be followed.
- But if the download fails or if the printer model is not listed on our website, proceed with the prompts given below to install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver.
- Select the printer model and ensure that the operating system version is correct.
- Now, ensure to tap Download next to the full feature, under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Ensure to click Learn more for steps to install the print driver through Windows, if you notice that a message Installing Your 123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution displays, instead of a download button.
- Now, make sure to choose the desired network connection to complete the setup and then based on the requirement try to print, scan or fax.
- Now, tap Download only to save and run the driver file from the computer.
- You can also make use of the installation CD to install the printer driver on your computer.
- For any clarification and support, please visit our website or get in touch with our experts on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123 HP OJ4630 – Mac
You can HP Officejet 4630 Download and install the printer’s driver by following the prompts given below.
- Go to our website and enter the printer model, then follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver.
- Now, start the 123 HP Setup and opt for the desired connection type.
- You need not follow the remaining steps if the setup is successful.
- But if the download fails or if the printer is not listed on our website, proceed with the prompts given below to install the HP Officejet 4630 Driver.
- Check the OS compatibility for your printer model from our website.
- Now, select the Download option next to the full feature driver, under the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Follow the screen prompts to use HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Ascertain that the HP Scan is selected on the Install screen if the printer is enabled with a scan functionality.
- On tapping Add Printer, you will notice that the Add window opens.
- Now, type the name of the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer, click the Use or Print Using menu and then choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu.
- Click Add and based on the printer functionality try to print, scan or fax.
- For any clarification and support, please visit our website or you can contact our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.