HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting
HP OJ4630 Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink
When you find that the ink level in the cartridge is too low, your printer automatically stops working and displays an error message. The instructions given below may help to resolve your HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue.
- Ascertain that you use genuine HP 4630 ink cartridges to obtain a good quality of the document and then check the estimated ink levels on the control panel.
- If you find that the cartridges are empty or low on ink, it is advisable to replace the old cartridge and then try to print again.
- Now, thoroughly clean the printhead to remove the dust particles, then select Clean Printhead and then click Continue to print a test page.
- In case you find that the print quality is not good, tap Clean Again to continue cleaning. Proceed to the next step, if the above steps did not resolve the issue.
- After receiving the replacement printhead, replace it and then try to print again. If the above steps resolved the issue, you need not continue HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting.
123.hp.com/oj4630 – Print Quality
If you notice that the print quality of any document is not as expected, then there is a possibility that the HP Printer might face print quality issues. The steps given below may guide you to resolve the HP OJ4630 Printer issues.
- Ensure that you use a damage free paper and then select the appropriate paper type and print resolution in the software print settings.
- Ascertain that you use high-quality HP paper. In order to get best results when printing images, it is advisable to use HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- Now, examine the ink levels and if you find any ink cartridge low on ink, consider replacing them and then print a diagnostics page.
- In case you find streaks or missing portions of the color and black boxes on the diagnostic page, ensure that you clean the cartridges by following the instructions on the control panel.
- Ascertain that you align the ink cartridges properly and then try printing a test page to check the quality of the printed document.
123.hp.com/oj4630 – Clear Paper Jam Error
During certain circumstances, you may notice a Clear carriage jam message on the printer’s control panel. You can follow the basic steps given below to resolve the HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer, then Open the cartridge access door. After a while, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer, with the printer turned on.
- It is recommended to use a flashlight to thoroughly check for torn pieces of paper that might remain inside the printer.
- Carefully remove any loose paper or objects and also ensure that the carriage moves freely across the width of the printer.
- Ascertain that you secure the cartridge into place by shutting the lid on the cartridge slot. Print a test page to ensure that the hardware functions correctly.
- If you find that the HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue still persists, service the printer. For any clarifications or support, reach us on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.