HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup
It is advisable that before you print or scan to your printer from a computer through a HP Officejet 4630 Wireless network, you need to first connect the printer to the network and then install software on the computer.
- Step 1: Obtain the network name and password before you connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Step 2: Also, you require a computer that is connected to the HP Officejet 4630 Wireless network and an internet access.
- Step 3: Follow the setup instructions to unpack the printer. Ascertain that the printer, router and computer are turned on and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Step 4: You can use the printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to open or search for the 123 HP OJ4630 printer folder in the list of installed software programs. Now, select the printer model from the folder.
- Step 5: Download an app that is compatible with your OS. It may assist you to find the network name and password to connect the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer to the wireless network.
- Step 6: Now, turn on the printer, if it is not already turned and then follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Step 7: It is better to install the current version of full feature software. Opt for a suitable method to identify the printer model and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Step 8: Now, tap Download next to the full feature driver or tap Basic Drivers for other driver options. You can visit our website and download the latest driver for your OS.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Network
Given below are methods by which you can connect the printer to any one of the wireless networks:
step 1 : HP Auto Wireless Connect
This technology allows you to connect your printer to the wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as the network name or password. Install the software for your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer and follow the prompts.
step 2 : WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
The WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. They are push button and PIN method. You need to ensure that both your printer and wireless router supports either the push button mode or PIN method to connect to the WPS network. Also, the network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
step 3 : HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Wizard
To connect to this network, ensure that you know your network name and your security password. On selecting Wireless Setup Wizard, you will notice that the Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area. You can follow the instructions and HP Officejet 4630 Setup the network.
step 4 :USB setup of wireless (Products without display)
The printers without a touch display can use this wireless setup method during the printer software installation. Ensure that you connect and disconnect the cable only when prompted by the software. The on-screen instructions will guide you to configure your HP Officejet 4630 printer’s wireless connection.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.