First time printer setup
- You initially need to prepare for the printer setup. Ensure to check the requirements to prepare for the network connection setup and driver installation.
- Ascertain that the printer is turned on and in a ready state. If you have connected a USB cable to the printer, disconnect the cable temporarily.
- Ensure to not connect the cable until prompted during the driver installation step. After a while, install the driver and set up the connection.
- If prompted to choose a connection type, select your desired network connection. Select the printer model from the list that appears on the panel.Download the full-feature printer driver based on your operating system.
- The software driver for Windows is available in the .exe format, whereas, for Mac, it is available in the .dmg format.
- Double-click the setup file, follow the screen prompts and continue to complete the installation.
- Customize the settings by following the on-screen instructions and then try to print, scan, or fax based on your requirements.
Driver manual download
Are you in need of installing the printer driver ?Once you have configured the printer hardware,it is necessary to install the printer driver and software.There are two different methods to download and install the printer driver for the system.Install the driver from the software installation CD.In case the CD is crashed or the files are not able to access,opt for the second method.The second method is to download the printer driver from our website.Make sure that the printer model and operating system version supports the driver.In certain cases,when you upgrade the driver,you will be able to enable the additional features available in the printer.Readmore…Driver downloadManual download
Ink catridge Replacement
If you notice any error message or if you are unable to continue printing, check the ink level of the cartridge. The old and empty cartridges are to be replaced with the new ones as soon as possible. Only once you are ready to install, open the ink cartridge packages. Follow the prompts given below to replace the cartridge.
- The initial step is to turn on the printer and then open the ink cartridge access door to remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- It is advisable to not refill the used cartridges and also make sure that it is carefully disposed of. Take out the new cartridge and remove all packing materials from it.
- Ensure to carefully insert the new cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks into place. Once the cartridge is properly inserted, shut the cartridge access door.
- If you notice that an ink cartridge is installed incorrectly in the error message, lift the scanner unit and press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Select the OK button after installing the cartridge. Now, print a test page to check the status of the printer. In order to install other ink cartridges, repeat the above steps.
When you view any printer offline message, it shows that the computer is unable to communicate with the printer. Follow the guidelines on our website to resolve this issue.
Is your printer facing any issue when printing? Due to poor print quality, your final documents may look sloppy and unprofessional that may affect your work. Click on read more to solve the issue.
Blank Page error
When the printer prints a blank page, you may be confused as to what has gone wrong with your printer? You can follow the instructions on our website to fix this error.Readmore…
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.