HP Officejet Pro 251DW Ink Cartridge
- Here we offer the tips on how to select the genuine ink, and the method on how you install the HP Officejet Pro 251DW Ink Cartridge into the provided slot. In the competitive market, many retailers are available who are indulged in selling ink cartridges.
- Selecting the retailer or manufacturer from where you buy ink cartridge is really important. The print quality hits, when the toner used in not genuine.
- It is always suggested to buy ink cartridges with warranty so that you can claim for it in later period when you find issue with the HP 251DW Ink cartridge.
- After the toner has shipped at your door step, utilize the prompts and learn how to fix it on your HP Officejet 251DW Printer. While ordering a new toner, ascertain that you are choosing the correct toner.
- Hold your fingers into the slot which is located to your HP Officejet 251 DW printer’s left side, then push it forward to unlock the door to the cartridge compartment.
- While attempting this, the printer’s carriage will move to your HP Officejet 8210 printer’s left side, and the cartridge compartment is accessed. You are not allowed to continue until the carriage settles at an a position.
- Free your new ink cartridge from the package and keep the contacts in such a way that it faces the HP Officejet 251DW Printer.
- Slowly push the new ink cartridge into the allotted slot until it rests into place. While doing this ascertain that the colored dot on the label of the cartridge matches the dot provided on the slot.
- Shut the cartridge compartment door of your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer. Subsequently, arrange the ink cartridges. You can enhance the print quality by aligning the ink cartridges.
- The below instructions let you align the ink cartridge. Mount plain white paper into the input tray of your HP Officejet 251DW printer.
- Choose your printer name from the list, and then click on your printer name. Now you can see the HP Printer Assistant on your screen.
- Now click on your printer name, navigate to the Device Services tab, go with the Align Cartridges options, and print the alignment page with rows of numbered boxes. You can see two sets of lines on each box on the page.
- Get directed to the alignment page, find the box in row A in which the two sets of lines are overlapped.
- To find overlapping lines on the box, get directed to the printer software, choose the box from the A drop-down menu. Perform these steps again for each row of boxes on the alignment page, and then tap on the Done option.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.