ojpro 251 DW printer Setup
- Take the printer out from the package box which is shipped.
- Unwrap the printer and its components. Free it from the tapes.
- Assemble the printer hardware components.
- Fix the toners into their respective slots.
- Install the newest printer driver from our website.
- Connect the printer to an active network either Ethernet or Wireless.
Driver manual download
It is mandatory to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 251DW Printer driver and software on the computer you are using in order to carry out the printer functionality easy. You need not to just do what we says. We explain the need of the installing the printer driver. In general, printer driver is a software that converts data to the printed format which you actually required. Get the printer driver from us, and print whatever you need. Readmore…Driver downloadManual download
As most of the recently launched printers are compatible with the wireless network connection, it has become very easy to connect the printer to the network and you have many options in the mode of connection, you can choose which suits you. It is one of the secured way of transmission of information.
Mac users are also provided with the option to print from their computer. All they you have to do is to maintain same wireless network connection on your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer, and the computer. Rest will be done easily using the instructions provided in this manual, and get the desired printouts.
Ink catridge Replacement
- Ascertain that the Officejet Pro 251DW has paper loaded and that it is turned on. Once the ink cartridges are placed the printer will need to print a test pattern. Open the printer door.
- You can now see the carrier for the print cartridges. Unpack the plastic covers from the new ink cartridge. It has a strip of tape protecting the metal contacts on the bottom. Take away the tape. Remember that you should not touch the metal contacts.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the same orientation as the old one, and the metal contacts should face left. Align the cartridge slightly below the holder, then raise it until the cartridge fits into place.
- Follow the same procedure if you are installing multiple ink cartridge into the slot. Remember that the color ink cartridge should be installed on the right slot, whereas the color should be placed in the left slot. When the installation of ink cartridge gets over the printer will print a test page automatically to affirm that the cartridges are installed correctly.Read more…
Printhead is a sensitive part of a printer that needs to be handled more carefully when it does not allow you to print. Before following our procedure, check if the printhead is filled with dust that stops the ink flow to print properly. Grab a plain, clean, damp and a lint-free cloth to remove the debris on the printhead. Prior resolving the printhead issue, confirm it is not due to the ink cartridges.
Do you know when a paper jam error occurs in your printer? It’s actually a simple reason that leads to the printer jam. When you use papers with curl, bend, moisture or stuff more papers into the tray, the paper jam occurs. We have measures to control paper jam error but it is always good if you follow the tips to avoid the issue.Readmore..
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.