HP Officejet Pro 8715
- Automatic two sided printing and scanning
- Mobile printing for Mac and Windows user
- Wired and Wireless connection
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
- Paper handling: 250 sheets
- Affordable printer
- Supports in different platforms
Ojpro 8715 printer Setup
- Unpack your HP OJ Pro 8715 printer and its components from the shipment box.
- Connect the printer and the system with a network connection. (Wired or Wireless).
- Insert the ink cartridges into its respective slot (Right – black color and Left – tri color).
- Download and install the printer driver and software which is suitable for your printer.
- Position the plain paper which is compatible for the printer on the input tray.
- Once you are done with the steps which are given above, try to print a test document.
Driver manual download
Configure the full feature printer driver to avail all the supported printer features. Use the installation CD to install the driver. If it does not work. Uninstall the previously installed driver and re-install it. If you still face an issue, check on our website, download the updated and compatible driver and software for your printer. Use the instructions which are displayed on our website to download and install the driver and software.Readmore…Driver downloadManual download
Setup your Windows computer and the printer over the Wireless network connection. Install the required printer driver and software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer. During the installation process, choose the connection type as the Wireless connection. Use your Wireless network name and password to link the printer and system.
Connect your printer and the Mac device to the same Wireless network connection. Position your Wireless router and printer at a closer distance to avoid the inferences during communication. Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. Add your printer tot he network and start printing your document or photo.
Ink catridge Replacement
- A printer requires its ink cartridges to be replaced if the cartridge contains no ink or if the ink is clogged or depleted.
- Follow our simple procedure to replace the ink cartridges successfully into their slot.
- Check if your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer is powered on. Place your fingers into the ink cartridge slot on the left side of the printer, and then lift the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage moves to the left side of your printer. Stop until the carriage is stable and noiseless. Release the cartridge by pushing it towards the front side.
- Take off the new ink cartridge from its package. Clasp the new ink cartridge so that the cartridge contacts face the printer. Glide the new ink cartridge into its slot.
- Whenever you install an ink cartridge, shake the ink inside the cartridge well and then remove it from the package. This ensures the correct inkflow.
- Ascertain that the letter on the ink cartridges matches the letter on the slot. Reprocess these steps to install any other new cartridges. Shut the cartridge access door.Read More…