- 123.hp.com »
- Setup HP Envy Pro 6475 Printer
HOW TO PERFORM THE HP ENVY PRO 6475 SETUP
Owning the best printer like HP Envy Pro 6475, you expect the printer to perform very well. Saying so, this HP Envy Pro 6475 printer meets all of your expectations. You’ll be more surprised with the mobile printing feature from your HP Envy Pro 6475 printer and also exciting printing technology. Wanna know more about the HP Envy Pro 6475 setup Look at this page.
Getting started with the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer
Begin with the initial setup. You’ve brought the most amazing and affordable printer. So, the very first thing that you are going to do with your HP printer is that you’ll have to remove all the protective materials from it.
- Take out all the protective tapes from the inside and outside of your printer.
- Connect the power cord securely at both ends.
- You’ll have to load the paper to the paper tray.
- Note: Ensure that you do not overload it.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Be sure to add the printer to your computer by downloading the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer driver.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
You’ve done with the hardware setup. Now, you have to download the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer driver to build communication between your printer and computer. From where can you download it? Check for the official HP website. Sometimes, the printer driver can be obtained from the setup CD-ROM. Since there are quite a few options, pick up a preferable one to download the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 DRIVER INSTALL
Installing the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer driver on your computer is simple. Look at this section to install the printer driver.
- To begin with, check whether you’ve downloaded the printer driver, especially the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer driver.
- Now, go to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer.
- Locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select the printer icon. It begins the installation.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation procedure.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 WIRELESS SETUP
Preferring a wireless connection method to connect your HP Envy Pro 6475 printer would be the best idea. Look at this section to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Since this HP Envy Pro 6475 printer supports wireless connectivity, use the WPS connection method.
- Select the Wireless button for at least five seconds on the printer control panel.
- Get back to the wireless router. Now, just press the WPS button on your router within a few minutes.
- Now, go back to the printer and check whether the printer is blinking with the Wireless light.
- If you see the light blinking, then the wireless connection is successful.
- Proceed with the HP Smart app installation. You’ll have to create an HP account, and then you need to perform the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup procedure.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 USB SETUP
Are you planning for a USB setup for your HP Envy Pro 6475 printer? Look at this section for simple steps.
At first, check whether you’ve disconnected the power cord from the printer if it is connected.
- Ensure that you’ve completed the hardware setup procedure.
- Initially, you need to download the HP printer software.
- If the printer isn’t downloaded with the HP printer software, you need to go to the official HP website.
- On the HP home page, enter the printer name in the search bar and then click Search.
- Select the required software on the downloads page.
- Click Download next to the software.
- During the software installation, you will be prompted to connect the USB cable.
- So, connect the USB cable between your printer and computer.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 PRINT
The HP Envy Pro 6475 printer prints at a higher resolution and supports the HP Thermal Inkjet technology. As you can print wirelessly, mobile printing services like Mopria service or AirPrint service will help you to print wirelessly and save a lot of time.
Printing the documents using HP Smart app:
- Initially, make sure that you’ve loaded the paper in the input tray. Here’s how to load the paper.
- Open the paper tray.
- Slide the paper guides.
- Insert the paper. Ensure that you do not exceed the paper limit.
- Close the paper tray.
On Android, open the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Plus icon and add your printer.
- You can now tap the printing option. Select the photo or document that you want to print.
- Select the appropriate option and then make the changes in the print settings.
- You’re ready to print. You can now print your documents or photos.
If you are printing from Windows, you can refer to the steps given below.
- Ensure that you’ve loaded the paper correctly.
- Open the HP Smart app and then make sure that the printer is selected.
- Now, select Print Photos. You can now locate the photo that you want to print and then choose Select Photos to print.
- Select the correct option and then select the More settings. You can make the necessary changes in the window. You’re now ready to print.
- Select Print to begin the printing operation.
You can also use the Print anywhere option from the HP Smart app to print remotely and also check the printer status. Here’s how to do it.
- To begin with, make sure that the printer and your computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Launch the HP Smart app.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- From there, enable the Print anywhere option.
- You can now print remotely from anywhere.
If you are printing from a computer using another software, you can refer to this section.
- On your computer, select the application that you want to print and then select Print.
- Ensure that your HP ENVY 6475 printer is turned on.
- Open the Properties dialog box.
- Select the appropriate options, such as Layout, Paper/Quality, and the document’s size. Cross-check the settings and then click OK.
- Finally, click Print to begin the printing operation.
The print setup is now complete. You can implement the steps described above to print the documents very easily.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 COPY
Do you want to copy using the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer? How can you do it? Simple. Using the HP Smart app, it is easy to copy all the documents by resizing every copy. You can copy up to a maximum number of 9 copies.
Copy setup using the HP Smart app on your Android:
- At first, launch the HP Smart application.
- Tap the Plus icon.
- Tap Copy.
- Now, you need to put the document in front of a camera and then select the required option.
- When you are ready for copying, do the necessary steps to copy the documents.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 SCAN
The HP Envy Pro 6475 printer comes with a flatbed scanner type and uses Contact Image Sensor technology. Your HP Envy Pro 6475 printer allows you to scan your documents in PDF, TIF, and JPEG formats. Having said that, your printer also specializes in many features.
Refer to this page to know more about the printer features. Look at this section to perform the HP Envy Pro 6475 setup for scanning.
Scan setup using the HP printer software:
- Initially, ensure that you’ve placed the documents on the scanner glass.
- Launch the HP printer software.
- Navigate to the Scan section and then select the Manage Scan to computer option.
- Click Enable.
- It begins the scanning process.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 PRINTER ISSUES
Like every printer, HP Envy Pro 6475 printer troubles you with some of the most common errors. You’ll find simple and easy solutions provided on this page. By following these solutions, you’ll never end up with your HP Envy Pro 6475 printer errors anymore.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 NOT PRINTING
You expect your printer to print properly. But, when it does not print properly or delivers poor print quality, you’ll not know what should be done. You have a quick fix for troubleshooting the printing problem caused by your HP printer.
Resolving the Printing Problem
Initially, you need to check whether the printer is turned on. If the printer is not turned on, you cannot expect the printing operation from your printer. Always ensure that the supplied power cord is properly connected at both ends. If it is not connected, disconnect the power cord and reconnect it.
- Secondly, check whether the printer is set as the default one. It might help your printer to produce good print quality.
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select Set as default printer.
By running the Windows troubleshooter, you’ll fix this error. Don’t know how to do it? Refer to the steps given below.
- On your Windows computer, type “Troubleshoot” in the search bar.
- From the search results, select the Troubleshoot option. Otherwise, select the Start menu and then navigate to Settings. In the Settings window, choose Update & Security. In the left column, you’ll find the Troubleshoot option. Click on it.
- In the Troubleshoot section, select the Printer option.
- Now, click the Run the troubleshooter button. Just wait for the troubleshooting process. Now, print a test page from your computer. This should fix the problem.
- Ensure that the print settings are properly set. Make the settings if necessary.
HP ENVY PRO 6475 PRINTER OFFLINE
The most obvious problem that you’ll face from the HP printer is offline status. The printer turns off, and it does not respond. You need to implement one simple solution for a quick fix.
At first, check whether the Use Printer Offline option is disabled or not. If it is enabled, disable it.
By setting the printer as the default one, it might help you to resolve the problem.
Sometimes, canceling the print jobs will help you to fix the offline printer problem. Refer to the steps given below to cancel all the print jobs.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- You can now navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Now, select the See what’s printing option and then navigate to the Printer menu.
- Select Cancel All Documents. The print jobs are deleted now.
- The offline printer problem is now fixed.
Additionally, make sure that the printer is turned on. Also, you can check whether the supplied power cord is actually securely connected at both ends. Otherwise, you can uninstall and reinstall the printer driver if necessary. It might help you fix the offline printer problem. If you have any further queries regarding HP Envy Pro 6475 setup, call us.