123.hp.com/oj100 Printer setup
The 123.hp.com/oj100 is a popular printer which delivers maximum print quality and is widely used in homes and offices. This device supports mobile printing, and lets you connect to any mobile which is Wi-Fi enabled. This page gives you brief steps on how to perform the first time printer setup and other operations on this printer effectively.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the driver download procedure.
Connect the printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
Use the HP smart app to connect the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer to a mobile device.
Rectify the recurring errors on the printer through step-by-step procedure.
How to setup HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
- Open the printer box and take the resource materials from it.
- The 123.hp.com/oj100 printer needs to be taken out of the box and set aside.
- Since this printer is sleek in design, you can easily take it out.
- Remove the Styrofoam packing materials from the printer and set it aside.
- Peel off the blue tapes that are stuck on the printer and set them aside.
- Open the lid which is on top of the printer and peel the plastic tape that covers it.
- Unwind the power cable and connect one end of it to a nearby wall outlet.
- Link the other end to the rear of the printer.
- Open the access door and remove the cartridges from the packing.
- The tape at the bottom of the cartridge needs to be removed. This exposes the contacts.
- Don’t touch the contacts as it may lead to printing issues.
- Be sure to place the cartridge such that the contacts face down.
- Lift the black tangle and place the cartridge into the slot.
- Redo the process to install the other cartridges.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
Driver & Manual Download
You can get the latest version of the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer driver and manual downloaded from this site. Select the buttons on this site and get them downloaded on your computer.
HP Officejet 100 mobile printer USB connection
The HP Officejet mobile printer USB connection can be performed by carrying forward the steps that are given on this site.
How to Connect HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer with USB Cable
- This printer lets you print files from a USB flash drive. You need to copy the document or photo or printer into a flash drive using a computer.
- The Officejet 100 printer lets you connect a storage device, picBridge-compatible camera and other USB capable devices.
- This will help you transfer photos your computer. Attach the USB storage device to the back of the printer.
- Look for the trident symbol at the rear of the printer and connect your flash drive into the slot. The printer reads the flash drive and prints the photo or document in the drive.
- You can also connect your camera into the sameport which is provided and perform printing.
- Go through the camera menu and execute the desired photo printing feature.
HP officejet 100 mobile printer bluetooth setup
The Officejet 100 mobile printer lets you print documents from Bluetooth devices which do not have a USB cable connection. You can print from devices such as a PDA or camera phone.
- Purchase a Bluetooth adapter from a local retail store.
- Ascertain to turn on your computer and link the Bluetooth adapter to the USB port of your computer.
- If your system has built-in Bluetooth, you need to make sure the feature is turned on.
- Go to the Windows Taskbar and select Start.
- Choose Control panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Add a Printer.
how to reset HP officejet 100 mobile printer
Resetting the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer is simple and easy. This lets you resolve most issues with your printer and commence the printer setup process.
- Long press the power button while the printer is active.
- This turns off the printer.
- Remove the battery from the device and detach the power cord from its rear.
- Wait for half a minute, install the battery, and turn on the printer.
- If the battery is low, insert the power cable into the rear of the device and turn it on.
- The device will power on automatically.
- If not, the power button needs to be gently pressed to turn on the device.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Troubleshooting
The Officejet 100 mobile printer issues can be resolved by performing the steps that are given in the topics below.
Clean Print Heads
The printheads are a part of the printer carriage. They need to be cleaned periodically to ensure that the device prints efficiently.
Paper Feed Problem
This issue occurs due to improperly inserted paper or paper jams. Perform the steps below to resolve the paper feed problem.
Printing blank pages
The HP Officejet 100 printing blank page issues can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
Won’t Print from iOS with Bluetooth
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile printer will not print from iOS with Bluetooth error can be overcome by performing the solutions given below.
Won’t print on loaded photo paper
The HP Officejet 100 mobile printer not loading photo paper issue can be overcome by going with the prompts that are given below.
Bluetooth not Working
This is a very recurring issue with most 123.hp.com/oj100 printers. Carry forward the steps below to overcome this issue.
This page provides instructions on how to setup your brand new 123.hp.com/oj100 mobile printer for first-time use, install ink cartridges, install the driver, establish the connection between your printer and computer via Bluetooth or USB, and start printing. It also contains instructions to overcome errors such as cleaning printhead problem, paper feed issues, not connecting to Bluetooth, and unable to load photo paper. You can refer to the solutions on this site to resolve certain common issues with your printer. If not, our techies are here to help you solve errors, just contact them.