The HP Officejet 250 is an all in one mobile printer which can print images and documents flawlessly. It supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart technology. Setting up this 123.hp.com/oj250 printer is not hard, you need a flat table and a pair of scissors to begin. Make sure to place the table close to a wall outlet for power supply. Just carry forward the steps given below to install this device and get it ready for first time use.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the driver download procedure.
Connect the printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
Use the HP smart app to connect the printer to a mobile device.
Rectify the recurring errors on the printer through step-by-step procedure.
How to Install HP Officejet 250 Printer
- Connect the power cord between the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer & wall outlet and press the power button.
- The device turns on and prompts you to select the language.
- Choose your language and select Confirm.
- Select Self Managed on the next window and the printer will prompt you to install the cartridges.
- Open the carriage door of the printer, and wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- Remove the cartridge from its package and peel off the orange tab to expose the nozzles.
- Insert the black and tri color cartridge into its respective slot.
- Push them until you hear a click sound and close the carriage door.
- Now load paper into the input tray and adjust the width guides such that it touches the edge of the paper.
- Now tap OK on the display and wait until an alignment page prints.
HP Officejet 250 printer
Driver and Manual Download
The officejet 250 printer driver is a software that acts as a platform to link your printer and computer. This software needs to be updated regularly. If not, you will not get bug fixes and other additional features. The manual is a document which contains instructions to perform printer setup and other simple operations. You can get both the driver and manual downloaded from this site.
HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup
Gather the credentials of the router before you begin the setup.
The Officejet 250 wireless setup can be done by performing the instructions given below.
HP Officejet 250 ePrint Setup
HP Officejet 250 ePrint setup can be performed by carrying forward the steps that are given below.
- Ascertain that your 123.hp.com/oj250 printer is HP ePrint enabled.
- Note the printer’s email address by selecting Web Services Settings.
- Choose HP ePrint and then select On.
- Open an email application on your computer.
- Now create a new email message and then attach the file that you need to print.
- Enter the printer’s mail address in the To: field and select Send.
HP Officejet 250 Airprint Setup
The HP Officejet 250 AirPrint setup commences with the installation of the AirPrint app on your iPhone or iPad.
- You can get the AirPrint app from the App store of your computer.
- Once installed, open the application.
- Select the image, open the Share icon and select Print.
- Choose AirPrint enabled printer.
- Now select the AirPrint enabled printer, and select the number of copies. Now tap Print in the upper right corner of the application.
- You can either view or cancel your print job through the App Switcher.
HP Officejet 250 Troubleshooting
Conduct the HP officejet 250 troubleshooting to resolve common issues with this printer. The steps to resolve issues like printer unable to connect, and cannot reset to default are provided below.
HP Officejet 250 error state and causing router to disconnect from internet
The HP Officejet 250 printer constantly disconnecting from the internet issue can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
- Check whether you are using Wi-Fi direct.
- Swipe down on the display panel of the printer to open the dashboard.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct and select Setup.
- If the display shows that Wi-Fi Direct is off, tap Wi-Fi Direct to turn it on.
- Now Check whether the Wi-Fi feature of your printer is functioning by making sure nearby networks are being displayed.
- If this does not work, reset the printer.
HP Officejet 250 mobile printer cannot reset defaults or connect to wifi
This issue can be overcome by going with the solution given below.
- Check if the lights on the router blink properly.
- Ensure that the router’s internet connection is active and stable.
- If not, get in touch with your internet service provider for further assistance.
- Try to use another router after configuring it.
- Now connect to the router.
- If none of the above solutions seem work, get your 123.hp.com/oj250 printer to a technician and service it.
The steps to perform the Officejet 250 setup, install cartridges, download the printer driver according to the operating system of your computer, and get the manual are provided below. You can also find the procedure to commence the wireless setup, use Wi-Fi direct, AirPrint and ePrint as well. This page also contains solutions to issues like causing the router to disconnect from the internet and 123.hp.com/oj250 printer cannot reset to defaults. For more assistance regarding the printer, call our techies.