HP Officejet 4650 printer setup commences with removing the printer from the package, establishing a power connection, connecting it to a computer, and printing a test page. You need to perform the setup carefully. You need to scan the printed test page to make sure that the 123.hp.com/oj4650 and setup process is complete.
HP OfficeJet 4650 First Time Printer Setup
- Take the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer out of the box.
- Find a table which is free of dust and debris and place the printer on it.
- Remove the styrofoam sheets and packing materials that surround the printer.
- Find the tapes that are stuck on various components of the printer and remove them.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the styrofoam sheet that is on top of the glass.
- Open the input tray and take the packing materials from inside after pulling the paper width guides.
- Take the power cord inside the shipment box and unwind it.
- Attach one end of it to the printer’s rear.
- Link the other end to a nearby wall socket.
- Now switch on the printer and wait until it becomes silent and idle.
Download HP Officejet 4650 driver and manual
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 driver and manual can be obtained from this site. Just select the Driver for mac or Driver for Windows button according to the operating system of your computer. Get the manual downloaded from this site by clicking on the Manual download button. The manual will be downloaded to your computer in the PDF format.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver
Select the Driver for Mac button if your system is running on a Mac operating system. Choose the Driver for Windows button if you are using a Windows computer. The installer file gets saved to the downloads location of your computer. It is in the .dmg format for mac and .exe for Windows.
HP Officejet 4650 Manual
The Officejet 4650 manual comes in the printer package. If not, you can download a soft copy of the same from the same from this page. Select the Manual download button. It saves in the PDF format. Use a suitable application on your computer to view the manual. Get instructions to perform printer functions and troubleshooting processes.
How to download HP OfficeJet 4650 printer driver
- For Mac operating systems, click the Driver for Mac button given below.
- Once the installer file saves to your computer, select the .dmg file from the downloads location of your Mac.
- For Windows operating systems, select the Driver for Windows button given below.
- The download speed solely depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- The driver installer saves to your computer’s Downloads location.
- Double-click the file with the .exe extension to commence the installation process.
- The installer file will open, commence the installation process by going with the prompts on the screen.
- Once the installation is done, HP Easy Start opens on your computer.
HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 wireless setup is essential as it lets you connect to any wireless capable device and print from it. Read More…
HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 ink cartridge comes in a package. They include Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. Replace the cartridge by commencing the setup process.
HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge replacemenet
- The Officejet 4650 cartridge replacement is a simple process.
- the access door after checking whether the printer is turned on.
- Wait for the carriage to settle in its place.
- Locate the cartridge that needs to be replaced and press it.
- The tank pops out of its slot, remove it carefully.
- Remove the new cartridge from its package and discard the tap on it.
- Place it such that its contacts face down and place it in the slot.
- Push it so that you hear a click sound.
- Close the access door and tap OK on the control panel.
- An alignment page gets printed.
how to print on HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
The steps on how to print on the HP Officejet 4650 printer are provided below, just perform them accordingly.
- Before printing, make sure of the following:
- The ink levels are at their optimum Printer is turned on and ready.
- The 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is linked to your computer.
- Once you are done checking the above, select Print from the HP Printer Software on your computer.
- Open the Properties dialog box.
- Choose either Portrait or landscape according to your requirement and then choose Print.
- If you are using a Mac computer, select the File menu in your software and then select Print.
- Ascertain that your printer is chosen and then specify the page properties.
- Select Show Details if you don’t see the Print dialog.
- Now you need to choose the paper size, orientation, scaling percentage and then choose Print.
How to Scan from HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer
Perform scanning from the HP Officejet 4650 printer by going with the steps that are stated below. Read More…
HP OfficeJet 4650 Troubleshooting
The Officejet 4650 troubleshooting is performed to overcome major errors with the printer. The steps to resolve the offline error, blank page printing error, scanning error, firmware update failure and printhead issues are mentioned below. Perform the steps accordingly to get your printer issues sorted out. Read more..
HP OfficeJet 4650 offline
If the HP Officejet 4650 printer goes offline, you cannot print from any wireless capable device that is linked to your printer.
Printing Blank Pages
The HP Officejet 4650 printing blank pages issue can be resolved by performing the prompts given below.
The HP Officejet 4650 won’t scan error can occur due to several reasons.
Cannot Update Firmware
The HP Officejet 4650 cannot update firmware problem can be resolved by going with the procedure given below.
Displays error code: OXBAF13430
The OXBAF13430 error occurs if unauthorized cartridges are used in your printer.
Error Code 0XB8000508
The 0XB8000508 error code gets displayed if there is an internal error with the printer. Resolve this error by going with the prompts that appear on the screen.
hp officejet 4650 printhead
The Officejet 4650 printhead is a vital component of the printer. It needs to be maintained properly as a damaged printhead can cause various printing issues. Make sure to inspect the printhead on a regular basis. This helps you overcome most 123.hp.com/oj4650 printhead issues. Read More…
You have learned how to setup the HP Officejet 4650 printer for the first time, and download & install the driver. The steps to get the manual, install the latest 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer driver, insert the cartridges and print are given. You can also resolve certain commonly occurring printer issues.