123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer Setup
HP Offficjet 5252 setup is the primary step required for the printer to perform printing, copying, scanning and faxing. The instructions provided below help you unbox the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer, give the required connections, install the ink cartridges and driver software, and to set it up on a network.
HP OfficeJet 5252 First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: First, unwrap the printer from its box and place it on a flat surface.
- Step 2: Remove all the tape in and around the printer and recycle the packing materials.
- Step 3: Swipe to the bottom of the printer’s screen and set the language and region.
- Step 4: Take the black & tri-color cartridges and insert them into their slots.
- Step 5: Insert or keep a plain paper into the input tray as per the tray’s position.
- Step 6: The 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer should print an alignment page automatically by now.
- Step 7: Grab the installation CD given to you along with the printer package.
- Step 8: Mount it on the CD drive of your computer and copy-paste the driver file in any of the folders.
- Step 9: The Windows system has a .exe file and Mac has .dmg.
- Step 10: Run the file and proceed with the installation process by following the prompts.
- Step 11: At any time, during the process you shall need help, reach our techies.
- Step 12: Download our user manual for detailed assistance.
123 HP officejet 5252 Printer Functions
How to Scan
HP Officejet 5252 Driver and Manual Download
Downloading both the driver and manual of HP Officejet 5252 from our website is not a hard task. We provide the full feature driver that offers you updated features of the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer so that you can use as many apps for printing, scanning, faxing and copying independently.Readmore…
HP Officejet 5252 Wifi Setup
Set up the wireless network on your HP Officejet 5252 printer using various methods such as Auto-Wireless Connect, Wireless Setup Wizard and manual wireless setup.
how to connect HP OfficeJet 5252 printer to wireless?
- Before you initiate the wireless network setup, have the network name and password ready.
- You must have a Windows or Mac computer already connected to a wireless network.
- Also, a broadband internet connection such as DSL recommended.
- Check if all the network-connected devices are turned on and placed closer.
- Remove USB or jack cable of a wired connection if any.
- Tap the Wireless icon or button from the HP Officejet 5252 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Setup icon and then the HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Locate and tap your network name in the list of networks, and then tap OK.
- Provide the network password if prompted and tap OK.
- Download and install the very recent driver from our website and finish the setup.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet 5252’s mobile printing feature lets you print on-the-go and supports a wide range of applications on your handset. To know the applications that support and print using your device, check the instructions below.
HP OfficeJet 5252 airprint setup
AirPrint is supported only by Apple device. The setup process becomes quite simple with the instructions provided below.
how to print from iphone to HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
- To print using the AirPrint feature, your iPhone must be version 4.2 or higher.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer must be powered on while you do this procedure.
- Check if your iPhone and printer have connected to the same wireless network.
- If not, provide the connection first or try printing through Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap the application or file from which you intend to print.
- Tap the Share icon, Print and choose your printer from the list by tapping the Select Printer option.
- Change the print settings in the Options menu required if any.
- Choose the number of copies and then touch Print.
HP OfficeJet 5252 eprint setup
HP ePrint is a mobile printing app supported by Android devices. To know how to set up and print using HP ePrint, follow these steps.
- First, obtain the printer’s email address either from the EWS page or using the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- The options vary if you have a touch-screen or text-based panel.
- To print from your computer using HP ePrint, create a new email account personally.
- Provide the To address in the respective field and fill in the subject line.
- Attach the document or photo to the email and then click on the Send option.
- To print from your Smartphone, send the email to your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer using its email address.
- Touch the Action or Share icon on the file you wish to print and choose the Email option.
- Enter the To field and the subject line and send out the email.
HP OfficeJet 5252 cloudprint setup
Cloud Print is a beautiful option that lets you print from wherever you are but only with an active Internet connection. Here are the steps to make your printer Cloud Ready.
- To print using the Google Cloud Print option, first, it should be set on your computer.
- Ensure the printer is turned on and in a proper condition also connected to your computer’s wireless network.
- Log in to your Google account, key in chrome://devices and hit the Enter key.
- If your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer has detected in Google Cloud Print network, then register it to proceed further.
- Validate the printer registration on its control panel as well.
- To print from an Android device, install the Cloud Print app from Google Play Store.
- Touch the ON option that you see next to Cloud Print and turn off any unwanted plugins.
- Tap Cloud Print 3-dotted Menu iconSelect your Printer and then OK. Validate the registration on the control panel of your printer.
HP OfficeJet 5252 ink cartridge
To know how to install and replace the ink cartridges of the HP Officejet 5252 printer, go with these steps in the same order.
HP OfficeJet 5252 ink cartridge replacement
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and locate the faulty ink cartridge.
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, it is recommended to check the ink level.
- Check the level of ink on the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s control panel, HP SureSupply page, or, your computer.
- If you wish to replace the black ink cartridge, remove it from the right side of the slot.
- Insert the new one into the slot after peeling-off the orange tape on it.
- If it is the tri-color cartridge that you want to change, remove it from the left slot.
- Ensure that you fix the cartridges firmly in their slots.
- Avoid touching the electrical contacts on the cartridge as disturbing it may ruin your ink system.
- Do not keep the cartridges out of their package for a long time as there are chances that they may dry out.
- For further support on ink cartridge installation or replacement, reach out to our tech experts.
how to check ink levels on HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
- From the printer’s control panel: Search for an Ink Drop or Cartridge icon or under the Ink Levels menu.
- HP Smart app: Download the app on your Windows computer and add your printer name so that the ink level displays on the Home Screen.
- Mac system: Click the Apple icon System Preferences Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan.
- Now choose your printer from the list, select Options & Supplies and then click the Supplies column.
- To check the level of ink from your Android or Apple Smartphone, use the HP Smart app.
- Install the app either from Google Play or Apple store based on the mobile you use and look at the ink levels on the home screen of the app.
- You can even check the ink level of your cartridge using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- With the HP OJ5252 Printer software, it is even more easy to get the ink level.
- You can visit the HP SureSupply page on the manufacturer’s site and check the ink level.
- If you require further information about ink cartridge and its features, refer to our user manual.
HP OfficeJet 5252 troubleshooting
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Not Working
Your printer may not respond sometimes or will not work suddenly due to network dysconnectivity. Read and rectify the issue with our quick steps.
why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 printer not printing black ink
This issue might occur when your printer runs out of black ink. Following these steps may help you overcome it and usually print.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer Scan not Working
If you can produce prints only when you are offline, then the printer might not be connected to network properly. Go through the reasons below and resolve the problem.
How to solve HP OfficeJet 5252 ERROR CODE 0XD8077900
It could be a network settings error. It’s not that difficult to resolve. Proceed with the 123.hp.com/oj5252 instructions below and fix it.Readmore…
The information provided on this page provides easy navigation to all your printer queries and set up requirements. We have delivered the best solutions for almost all printer problems such as black ink not printing, scanner not working, printer not working, and more. Tell us if you have a new issue with your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer, we address it immediately.