- 123.hp.com »
- Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup
New! 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup
If you are new to installing an HP printer, then you are on the right page to know the basic things about the setup. As the 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup can be established using a USB cable or Wi-Fi, it won’t be difficult anymore to complete the software installation.
123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Hardware Setup
- Start by unpacking your printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the inside and the outside of the printer.
- Pull the orange handle inside the scanner unit. This will remove the protective sheet from the imaging drum.
- Install the paper input tray and slide apart the paper guides.
- Insert a stack of plain sheets into the paper tray.
- Pull out the output bin extension.
- Get your printer ready after connecting it to an electrical outlet using the provided power cord.
- Set your basic preferences using the printer control panel and complete the hardware setup.
123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Software Setup
A driver will help you create better communication with your printer from the computer. HP provides various drivers for its printer models. The HP Smart app will help you install the printer software and drivers, create an HP account, register your printer, and connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
You can also get the universal printer driver from the official HP site, but you are restricted from accessing all the functionality of your printer. Once you have installed the HP printer driver or app on your computer, try to print a test page to verify the software setup.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W DRIVER DOWNLOAD
A driver for your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer is sometimes provided as the software installation disc and sometimes might not be included in the package. In such cases, you are pushed to download it from the official HP site.
Here, we’ve given the steps to download the HP Smart app.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your computer.
- Go to the official HP site.
- Input your printer model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Wait for HP to detect your OS version.
- Pick the HP Smart app from the available list and click the Install button.
- Wait for the app to get downloaded on your computer.
You can access the app in the Downloads folder of your browser once the downloading process is completed.
INSTALLING HP SMART FOR HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W
In the above section, you would have learned how to download the HP Smart app. Continue reading this section to learn how to install the app.
- Start by launching the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Click Next on the welcome screen.
- Accept the license agreements.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account.
- If you don’t have an HP account, create a new one.
- Click the icon or symbol to add a new printer.
- Select Set up a new printer and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Add your printer to the app and verify the installation.
GO WIRELESS WITH HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W
You can perform the wireless setup for your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer in several methods. Below is the list of connectivity options that your printer supports.
- WPS Push Button configuration
- WPS PIN
- Wi-Fi Direct
- 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Wireless Setup Wizard
Here, we have discussed setting up your printer over a wireless network using the WPS Push Button configuration. Before you start, ensure that your wireless router supports WPS.
- To begin with, turn on your printer.
- Verify if the printer is placed closer to your router.
- Check if you have completed the basic 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Next, press and hold the Wireless button for at least three seconds.
- Walk up to your router and press the WPS button on it within two minutes.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
Once the wireless connection is established, the very next thing is to connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer and install the HP Smart app or any other printer software. Remember to choose the wireless connection option as your connection type during the software installation.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W USB SETUP
No wireless routers? Make the connection simpler by connecting the printer and computer using a USB cable. In fact, a wired connection is much more stable compared to the devices connected wirelessly.
- To start the USB setup, run the driver installation wizard on your computer.
- Agree to the EULA and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- When you are asked to choose the connection method, select USB.
- Thereafter, connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable you have for the 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup.
- Once the connection is established, print a test page from your computer.
HOW TO PRINT HP NEVERSTOP 1202W PRINTER?
Printing made easy! With the All-in-One multifunctional printer, you can print all your documents anytime. Never stop printing on your HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer until you get more than what you expect.
- First, turn the printer on and load a few sheets of plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network.
- Next, open the Print dialog box on your computer.
- Select your printer’s model number from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Preferences or Properties. This will open the printer properties window.
- Specify the required print settings in the window that appears.
- Click OK –> Print.
- Now, your document will be printed from your computer to the printer.
HOW TO COPY HP NEVERSTOP 1202W PRINTER?
- To make copies on your printer, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Navigate to the control panel and press the Menu button.
- Input the number of copies you want using the arrow keys.
- Specify the required copy settings.
- Finally, press the Copy button to copy your original document.
HOW TO SCAN HP NEVERSTOP 1202W PRINTER?
HP provides two options to scan your documents on the HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w printer.
- HP Smart app
- HP Scan software
Here, we have discussed scanning using the HP Smart app.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- Install the HP Smart app and add the printer to it.
- Launch the app and choose your printer in the dashboard.
- Click the Scan tile and go to the Scanner tab.
- Specify the required scan settings in the right-side panel.
- Click Scan and preview the scanned image.
- Click Done if you are finished with the scan. Otherwise, edit the scan settings and scan your document again.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W MOBILE PRINTING
When it comes to mobile printing, HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP Smart app, Wi-Fi Direct printing, and Mopria Print Service. Learn how to print from your mobile device to your printer on this page. Read More!!
HP NEVERSTOP LASER MFP 1202W TROUBLESHOOTING
Troubleshooting! This word cannot be heard when your printer is working as expected. But unfortunately, you might end up troubleshooting your printer if something comes out of the blue. If you get prepared with the 123 HP Neverstop Laser 1202w Setup and troubleshooting procedure, you can sort out any kind of error on your printer.Read More!!