Connect HP Deskjet 3634 to Wifi
The HP Deskjet 3634 wireless setup commences with connecting your printer to a nearby router. Perform the steps below to go the wireless setup.
- Ascertain that the Deskjet 3634 is turned on.
- Push and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons together.
- Wait for the Power light & Wireless signal to flash and remove your finger from the button.
- Connect using the WPS by button.
- If your router doesn’t support WPS, connect using the HP Smart app.
- Ascertain that HP Easy Start is installed on your computer.
- Hold the Wireless button on the printer’s panel for three seconds.
- Wait until the wireless light starts to flash.
- Hold the WPS button for around 3 seconds.
- Open HP Smart to Connect hp deskjet 3634 to wifi the printer using the prompts that appear on the screen.
HP deskjet 3634 wireless direct
HP Dj3634 Wireless direct or Wi-Fi direct is a popular feature that lets you print smoothly. Perform the prompts that are given below to complete the Wireless Direct Setup.
- Ascertain the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer is turned on and the cartridges and plain paper are loaded in the main tray.
- Open the file that you want to print, select File and choose Print.
- Re-establish the local Connect hp deskjet 3634 to wifi setup for the print job to complete.
- Go to the Apple App store on your phone and install HP Smart.
- You can also get the app for your Android phone from Google Play.
- Once installed, open the application on your phone.
- Tap Home on the page and select Camera Roll.
- Choose the image which is displayed on the screen.
How to find HP Deskjet 3634 WPS pin
Get the WPS pin of your 123.hp.com/setup 3634 printer by performing the steps that are given below.
- Look for the pin at the rear of the router.
- It will be written on the sticker which is stuck at its rear.
- If not, get in touch with your router manufacturer.
- Else, you can also contact your internet service provider; they will assist you to get the WPS pin of the router.
- Get the Pin of your 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer by opening the Printers & Scanners option on the computer.
- Select Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a printer or scanner and choose Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
HP Deskjet 3634 eprint setup
HP deskjet 3634 ePrint setup lets you email documents and photos to be printed to your printer. You need a smartphone or computer that supports ePrint to perform this operation.
- Setup Web Services by pushing the HP ePrint button and Information button simultaneously.
- This lets you print an information page.
- Note the printer’s email address on the page and then email your document accordingly.
- Open your email on your computer and select Compose Mail.
- Key in the printer’s email address in the To field, attach the document to be printed and select print.
- The attached document or image gets printed.
- Just press the HP ePrint button of the printer to switch off the feature.