123.hp.com/dj2545 Printer Setup
Unbox the printer and its components from the package. Discard all the packing materials and using the power cable, connect the printer to an electrical source. Put the ink cartridges into the ink slots and load papers into the paper input tray. Get the drivers and software for the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer and install them. Set up the printer over a network or USB source.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2545 printer
- Check whether the ink cartridges accompanied by the printer are delivered without damage and leaks. In case of any leaks or damages in the cartridges, quote the seller to replace the package.
- Bridge the printer with a reliable electrical outlet using the power cord and power up the printer. Lift the top cover and hold it steady. Do not continue further until the cartridge holder turns idle.
- Take the new ink cartridge (black) out of its packing. Hold it on the sides and remove the orange-colored protective tab from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and the copper contacts.
- Place the cartridge into the black ink slot on your right. Redo the same method for the tri-color ink cartridge to insert it into the tri-color ink slot on the left. Lower the top cover.
- Wait until the printer self-aligns the cartridges. The printer displays a message stating Genuine Ink Cartridges Installed.
- Link your computer to an ISP that has an active and strong internet connection. Identify the driver download link on this site, click on it, and halt for a few seconds.
- Select a destination folder to download and save the setup file. Halt until the file saves in the designated folder. Browse the folder, right-click the file, and select the Properties menu.
- Access the Compatibility tab and check whether the downloaded driver is suited for the operating system currently installed on the computer you are using. Quit the Compatibility menu and double-click the setup file. Select Yes on the upcoming pop-up window.
- Go with the instructions on-screen and proceed to the final step. Do not shut off the system in the middle. Click the check-box named I agree to the Terms & Conditions and connect the 123.hp.com/setup 2545 printer and the computer via a USB cord.
HP Deskjet 2545
Find and click on the Driver Download link to download the HP DeskJet 2545 driver for the current version of the OS installed on the computer you are using.
HP Deskjet 2545 wireless setup
Set up the HP Deskjet 2545 printer over a wireless network using the built-in Wireless function of the printer.
HP DeskJet 2545 how to print
Make sure to load appropriate plain papers into the paper input tray. Choose a document to print and open it on the laptop you are using. Click the File menu and select the Print option from the drop-down tab. Choose your 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer name from the list and click on it. The doc prints from the printer.
HP DeskJet 2545 How to Copy
- Pull the paper tray and load A4 sheets or photo papers into it.
- Elevate the scanner lid and keep the doc to be copied on the scanner glass.
- Remove the previously loaded papers from the tray.
- Load the document with the print side facing down.
- Tap the Start Black Copy button to generate black copies.
- Use the Start Color Copy button to make color copies.
- You can schedule a copy job later or set the number of copies.
How to scan HP DeskJet 2545
- Press the HP DeskJet 2545 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load plain papers into the printer’s input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are placed properly.
- Keep the file you want to scan on the flatbed scanner.
- Open the HP Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click on the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Select the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Search your 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click on the space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down tab.
- The scanned document displays on the computer’s screen.
- Use the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
Other tools used to scan are HP Scan software, HP Smart app, HP Printer Assistant, and Embedded Web Server.
HP DeskJet 2545 AirPrint setup
Load a stack of blank papers into the printer’s main paper tray. Open a document in the application through which you want to print. Tap the Share or Menu icon and opt for the Print option. If there is no Menu icon present, load the doc in another application. Expand the Select Printer option and choose your HP printer model. Set which pages are to be printed first and the number of docs to be printed. Go to the top-right corner of the screen and select the Print icon. The document prints from the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer.
How to connect to HP DeskJet 2545
- Wireless functions – built-in Wi-Fi feature, HP Smart app, HP Wi-Fi Direct.
- Wired connection (Ethernet networking).
- USB connection.
How to connect HP DeskJet 2545 to Computer
Proceed with the following instructions to connect the HP DeskJet 2545 Printer to a computer or laptop through a USB cord.
- Ensure that the latest version of the printer driver and software are installed on your laptop.
- Do not insert the USB cable into the printer before installing the driver.
- Link the printer to an electrical source and then turn it on.
- Power on your laptop and make sure to keep both the devices close.
- Insert the USB cord into the printer’s USB port.
- Plug the opposite side to a USB port on the laptop.
- The laptop displays a message stating Installing Device Drivers.
- Wait until the device HP Deskjet 2545 driver installation process is complete.
- Click OK on the window that pops up on the upcoming screen.
HP Deskjet 2545 Troubleshooting
The HP DeskJet 2545 printer faces various issues and malfunctions due to mishandling and using non-HP products. The problems are easily overcome with the troubleshooting methods given on this site. The steps provided below are a set of measures to be undertaken to troubleshoot various printer queries. In case the steps provided below fail to resolve a recurring error, perform a hard reset on the printer.
The HP DeskJet 2545 printer’s information is inscribed on the All-in-One Printer page. A set of instructions required to set up the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer is provided on this page. Also, procedure to download and install the printer software as well as the Driver Download link are furnished briefly.