123.hp.com/dj2600 Printer Setup
You can setup this 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer easily by referring to the steps given below. The set up process begins with unboxing the printer, establishing a power connection, turning on the device, and installing cartridges.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the HP Deskjet 2600 driver download procedure.
Connect the printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
Use the HP smart app to connect the printer to a mobile device.
Rectify the recurring errors on the printer through step-by-step procedure.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
- Take the Deskjet 2600 printer out of the box and remove the packing materials and Styrofoam sheet that surrounds it.
- Also, take the accessories out of the box and set them aside.
- Unwind the power cord, attach one end of it to the rear of the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer.
- Link the other end to a nearby wall outlet.
- The printer powers on and remains idle.
- Tear the packing off the ink cartridge and remove the tape on top.
- Also, remove the cap at the bottom of the cartridge to expose the cartridge contacts.
- The access door needs to be opened and the cartridge must be inserted.
- Push it until you listen to a tick sound.
- Now print an alignment page to ascertain that the setup process is successful.
- If you find it difficult to execute the steps above, refer to the steps given in the setup booklet to locate the components and perform unboxing.
HP Deskjet 2600
Get a compatible driver for the HP Deskjet 2600 printer from this site.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup
Completing the Deskjet 2600 wireless setup process lets you perform printing wirelessly.
Perform the steps below to commence the wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 2600 Airprint setup
The HP Deskjet 2600 AirPrint setup is a popular feature that allows you to print documents using your Mac computer.
How to Print HP Deskjet 2600 from Iphone
- Ascertain that there is sufficient storage space for your printer.
- Make sure your iOS device and printer are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the AirPrint application from the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and choose a file.
- Select the Print option, choose the Share icon.
- Choose an AirPrint enabled 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer.
- You need to make changes to the number of copies, options, and pages to print. Select Print in the upper right corner and the document prints.
How to Scan HP Deskjet 2600
Scanning using the Deskjet 2600 printer is simple and easy. Make sure to remove the Styrofoam sheet from the scanner glass before you start scanning.
- On your computer, ascertain that the latest version of the printer driver is installed.
- The document needs to be placed on the scanner glass.
- Make sure the printed side of the document faces down and is kept on the right front corner of the glass.
- Access the HP software on your computer and start scanning.
- You need to make changes to the document and save it in the desired location.
- Email the document to the desired recipient.
HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting
Perform the troubleshooting operations given below to resolve certain common printer issues that you encounter. The solutions to issues such as printer won’t print, not scanning, and orange light blinking are provided here. You can also get the steps to perform a factory reset for your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer.
The Deskjet 2600 won’t print issue can be caused by paper jams, low cartridges or printhead malfunction.
Resolve the Deskjet 2600 won’t scan issue by performing the instructions given below.
Orange Light Blinking
This light blinks if there is a carriage stall. Refer to the solutions below to resolve this issue.
The factory reset process of the deskjet 2600 printer can be performed by going with the steps given below.
Driver is Unavailable
If the deskjet 2600 driver is unavailable, perform the steps given below to download and install the driver.
Perform the firmware update on your 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer by carrying forward the instructions given below.