123.hp.com/dj2624 Printer Setup
Unload the printer and its parts from the package. Provide a reliable power connection to the printer. Power up the printer and sort the preferences accordingly. Load appropriate papers into the input tray and put the ink cartridges into the respective ink slots. Get the printer driver and set up the printer over a network connection.
How to Setup HP deskjet 2624 printer
- Take the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer from the box and remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Link the printer to an electrical source and power it up.
- Put ink cartridges into the ink slots and load papers into the input tray.
- Take the black and tri-color ink cartridges and remove the protective tapes.
- Slide and insert them into the designated ink slots and wait until the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
- Insert the printer’s setup disk into a computer’s DVD drive.
- Go to the folder comprising the setup file and locate the apt-file.
- Double-click on it and continue with the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 2624 Driver Download
Click the Windows Driver download link to download the driver for Windows device. Single-click on the Mac Driver download link to download the driver for your Mac device. Use the Windows 10 built-in driver installer or HP Utility software to automatically download and install the printer driver for the HP DeskJet 2624 printer. Read More…
HP Deskjet 2624 wireless setup
During the installation of the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer driver, choose the Wireless Setup as the connection mode to bring the printer online. Press the Wi-Fi button on the printer’s access panel and wait until the Wireless light turns into orange color. Power up the router and wait for a few seconds. Once the printer connects to the router, the light changes into blue color. Read More…
How to Scan HP deskjet 2624
Link the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer to a reliable wall power source and power it up. Activate your wireless router that is linked to a network source.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Bridge the printer’s Wi-Fi to your wireless router.
- Connect the laptop that you use to the same wireless network source.
- Load the scanner with the document to be scanned.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the scan button.
- The printer pulls the sheet inside, scans it, and pushes it outside.
- After the scan completes, the scanned copy displays on the laptop’s screen.
- Click on Save at the bottom to download and save the doc.
- Other scanning functionalities can be performed from the HP DeskJet 2624 printer. They are Scan to Computer, Scan to email, Scan to a network folder.
HP deskjet 2624 Scan To Computer
- Use the power cable accompanied by the printer to connect it to a wall power source. Switch on the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer and power up your wireless router.
- Associate the printer and the computer with the router using the Wi-Fi feature or an Ethernet cable.
- If it is a USB mode of connection, link the printer directly to your computer using the USB cable accompanied by the printer.
- Print a network test report from the printer. Note down the IP address and the SSID printed on the test page.
- Open a web browser on your computer, type the IP address in the search bar, and press the Enter button.
- Load the doc to be scanned on the scanner glass. Expand the Home menu on the EWS homepage on your computer.
- Click the Scan option from the drop-down tab and wait until the doc scans and displays on your computer screen.
HP Deskjet 2624 troubleshooting
The HP DeskJet 2624 printer encounters slight issues and malfunctions due to mishandling and using non-HP products. The problems can be easily overcome with the troubleshooting steps provided on this site. The information provided below is a set of measures to be undertaken to troubleshoot various printer queries. Read more..
The issue might be due to ink cartridge problem, outdated firmware, or hardware malfunction.
Not printing black
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing.”
Won’t connect to wifi
The printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi problem occurs due to poor communication between the printer and the network source.
Printer offline error is due to improper/irregular communication between the 123.hp.com/dj2624 printer and the network source.