When you buy a new printer, you may find it challenging to set it up. But in reality, you can complete the setup process in just a few steps. This article will show you how to unpack your HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer and prepare it to print documents. Learn the steps in detail.
How to Unbox HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Use scissors to cut the tape on the 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer package.
- Take out the setup pamphlet, ink cartridges, installation CD, and other components from the package.
- Take the 123.hp.com/setup 2645 printer out and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure to remove the cover and discard the packing materials that surround the device.
- Peel off the tapes that are stuck in different regions of the device.
- Pull the input tray of the device and make sure to load enough paper into it.
- Attach the inlet end of the power cable to the rear of the printer.
- Link the plug end of the cord to a nearby wall socket.
- Now gently press the power button to turn it on and open the cartridge door.
- Take the cartridge and remove the cap or tape that covers the nozzles at the bottom.
- Hold it by its sides and place it inside the respective slot with the contacts facing down.
- Press it until you hear a sound and close the cartridge door.
HP Deskjet 2645
Get the latest version of the printer driver on your computer from this site. Select either the Driver for Windows or Driver for Mac button. Obtain a soft copy of the printer manual on this site by selecting the Manual Download button.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 USB Setup
Enjoy high-speed data transfer with a USB cable. When your HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer is connected to your computer using a USB cable, you can communicate even faster compared to a wireless connection.
Ink Cartridge Support for 2645
Get ink cartridge support for the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer by subscribing to HP’s Instant Ink service. This service monitors the ink level of the cartridges periodically. It helps you get new cartridges delivered at your doorstep if the existing cartridge runs low. This is a very useful service provided by HP. Perform the prompts accordingly and start printing.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2654 cartridges need to be replaced when they go low or empty.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer needs to remain turned on and remain active.
- Open the front cover. Now remove the ink cartridge. Remove the protective cover.
- Discard the tape or cap that covers the ink nozzle. Make sure a click sound is heard.
- Now place the cartridge back into the machine and shut the front cover.
- Print an alignment page to ensure correct placement of cartridges.
How To Check Ink Levels On HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Select the Ink icon on the display panel of the printer.
- Make sure to tap View Estimated Ink Level.
- Inspect the ink level of the cartridge and replace it if required.
- You can also check the ink level of the cartridge using the HP Smart application.
- Alternatively, you can check the estimated ink level of your printer using either HP Smart or HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- In the HP Smart app, the ink levels will be displayed next to the image of your printer.
- In the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool, click the Printer tab and select Supply Levels. Go to the Estimated Ink Levels tab and check the ink level of your cartridges.
Printer Functions For 2645
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2645 is an All-in-One multifunctional printer from HP and it uses Inkjet technology for better printing. You can perform printing, scanning, copying, and faxing using this printer.
How To Factory Reset HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Restoring your printer settings to factory defaults will erase all the data you have configured on your printer.
- To begin with, disconnect the power cord from the printer when it is in the Ready state.
- Remove the power cord from the power source.
- Wait for at least a minute.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer and the power source. Turn on the printer.
- You will be asked to configure the basic settings if the factory reset is successful.
How to Update HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 Firmware
- Go to Setup on the printer’s control panel and choose Setup, Service or Settings Menu.
- Select Preferences and choose Web Services.
- Now select 123.hp.com/dj2645 Printer Update.
- Perform the prompts accordingly in order to enable Web services and begin the update process.
- Wait until the firmware update completes and the printer restarts.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 Troubleshooting
Overcome the issues on the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer using our troubleshooting techniques. We have given clear-cut instructions and effective troubleshooting solutions to get rid of your printer problems. Ready to kick off your printer issues?
The HP Deskjet 2645 fails to print and communicate when the error message “Printer Offline” appears on your computer. Check the connection between the devices.
You may not print as you wish on your 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer when there is an error on the control panel display or the computer screen. Identify and resolve the error.
Not Printing Black
Paper Jams occur due to incorrect insertion of paper, damaged rollers, or foreign substances in the paper path. Sometimes it may be false. Restart to verify the error.
Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
Your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2645 printer may not be connecting to your Wi-Fi if the wireless signal strength is poor. Sometimes, more Wi-Fi interference might be the cause.
This is how you set up your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2645 printer. We believe that this 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer article covered everything about the printer, from setup to troubleshooting. Stay tuned with us for more printer-related articles and technical assistance. Contact our technical experts if you have any further questions or assistance in resolving your printer issues.