HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 is an all in one printer which can print, scan, fax, and copy effectively. The setup process is most essential for 123.hp.com/dj2645 printers. It begins with unboxing, cartridge installation, and power connection establishment.
How to Unbox HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Use scissors to cut the tape on the 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer package.
- Remove the setup pamphlet, ink cartridges, installation CD and other components from the package.
- Take the 123.hp.com/setup 2645 printer out and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure to remove the cover and discard the packing materials that surround the device.
- Peel off the tapes that are stuck in different regions of the device.
- Pull the input tray of the device and make sure to load enough paper into it.
- Attach the inlet end of the power cable to the rear of the printer.
- Link the plug end of the cord to a nearby wall socket.
- Now gently press the power button to turn it on and open the cartridge door.
- Take the cartridge and remove the cap or tape that covers the nozzles at the bottom.
- Hold it by its sides and place it inside the respective slot with the contacts facing down.
- Press it until you hear a sound and close the cartridge door.
HP Deskjet 2645
Get the latest version of the printer driver on your computer from this site. Select either the Driver for Windows or Driver for Mac button. Obtain a soft copy of the printer manual on this site by selecting the Manual Download button.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 USB setup
Set up the HP Deskjet 2645 printer over a wireless network using the built-in Wireless function of the printer.
Ink Cartridge Support for 2645
Get ink cartridge support for the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 printer by subscribing to HP’s Instant Ink service. This service monitors the ink level of the cartridges periodically. It helps you get new cartridges delivered at your doorstep if the existing cartridge runs low. This is a very useful service provided by HP. Perform the prompts accordingly and start printing.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 ink cartridge replacement
- The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2654 cartridges need to be replaced when they go low or empty.
- The 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer needs to remain turned on and remain active.
- Open the front cover.
- Now remove the ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Discard the tape or cap that covers the ink nozzle.
- Make sure a click sound is heard.
- Now place the cartridge back into the machine and shut the front cover.
- Print an alignment page to ensure correct placement of cartridges.
How to Check Ink Levels on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Select the Ink icon on the display panel of the printer.
- Make sure to tap View Estimated Ink Level.
- Inspect the ink level of the cartridge and replace it if required.
- You can also check the ink level of the cartridge using the HP Smart application.
Printer Functions for 2645
Carry forward the steps given in the below-mentioned topics to get assistance in performing printer functions.
How to Factory Reset HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645
- Update the existing print queue by clearing it.
- Now, remember the settings that you have previously set on the printer.
- This data gets erased once the printer is reset.
- The printer needs to be turned on.
- Now remove the power cable from it.
- Link the power cord back to the printer after about a minute.
- The printer turns on automatically.
- If it doesn’t, you need to push the power button.
- This completes the reset process.
How to Update HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 Firmware
- Go to Setup on the printer’s control panel and choose Setup, Service or Settings Menu.
- Select Preferences and choose Web Services.
- Now select 123.hp.com/dj2645 Printer Update.
- Perform the prompts accordingly in order to enable Web services and begin the update process.
- Wait until the firmware update completes and the printer restarts.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 troubleshooting
Overcome issues with the Deskjet Advantage 2645 printer by using the prompts that are given in the topics below. The steps to overcome issues like printer offline, not printing properly, and not printing black ink are given on this page. Just follow them accordingly.
The HP Deskjet 2645 fails to print and an error message stating Printer Offline appears on the 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer screen.
The printer shows an error code along with a message stating “depleted cartridges must be replaced to resume printing.”
Not Printing Black Ink
Paper Jams occur due to incorrect insertion of paper, damaged rollers, and using inappropriate or low-quality papers.
Get the steps to do the first time printer setup of the 123.hp.com/dj2645 printer, not printing, driver and manual download, printing scanning, and copying. Get a solution to overcome issues such as printer offline, printer not printing, and not printing in black ink. Select the Click to Call button for more information.