123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer Setup
The process to perform the setup of the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer commences with taking the printer out from the carton and removing the packing materials. This printer is very versatile as it is compact in size and performs wireless printing efficiently.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 printer
- Unpack the materials which are present inside the box and place them aside.
- Remove the setup poster user guide and other materials from the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer and set them aside.
- Also, remove the power cord, USB cable, and new cartridges from the box.
- Open the ink cartridge access area followed by the output tray, and remove the tapes that are present inside and outside the printer.
- Unwind the power cord, link one end of it to the rear of the printer and the socket end to the wall outlet.
- Power on the device and open the output tray followed by the access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the right.
- Open the new cartridge from the package and insert it into the respective slot of the printer.
- Do this to insert the tri-color cartridge as well.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Download
Get the latest version of the deskjet 2562 driver from this site. Select the Driver download button according to your system’s operating system. Choose either the Driver for Windows or Driver for Mac button and the installer file gets saved in the Downloads folder of your computer. Read More…
HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup
Performing the wireless setup on the Deskjet 2562 printer lets you print effectively. This setup allows you to connect up to five devices to your printer and start printing. You need to ascertain that the device you connect needs to be wireless enabled and linked to the same network. Read More…
HP deskjet 2652 Airprint setup
AirPrint lets you perform printing from any Apple device effectively. You need to download and install the latest HP printer software for your printer from this site.
How to print HP deskjet 2652 from iphone
- To print from iPhone using the HP Deskjet 2652 printer, you need to use Apple AirPrint.
- Download AirPrint from the Apple App Store.
- Ascertain that your printer and smartphone are linked to the same network.
- You need to ascertain that the Wi-Fi network is within the range of the network.
- Open Photos on your iPhone, select the Share icon and then tap Print.
- Look into the app’s user guide or help section.
- Choose Select 123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer and tap the print option.
- Allocate the number of copies using the buttons and then tap Print in the upper right corner.
- You can also view or cancel the print job from your phone using App Switcher.
How to Scan HP deskjet 2652
The steps to perform scanning on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer are given below.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet present inside.
- Make sure the latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Ascertain that the printed side of the document faces down and is placed on the right front corner of the platen. Open the HP software on your computer to scan.
- Make the required changes to the document and save it in the desired location.
- You can also Email the document to the desired recipient. Read More…
HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting
The HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting steps are provided below. These steps help you resolve printer issues and perform printing operations flawlessly. The steps to resolve certain common issues such as HP Deskjet 2652 won’t print, won’t connect to Wi-Fi and printer offline are given below. Read more..
The won’t print issue can occur due to ink cartridges, page smears, or paper jams.
Won’t connect to wifi
You might encounter this issue if there is a malfunction with the Wi-Fi feature of your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer.
You can resolve the deskjet 2652 printer offline issue by performing the steps given below.
Perform a factory reset on the Deskjet 2652 printer to resolve various printer issues.