Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3620 printer is an easy task. Take the printer and its accessories one by one from the package and discard all the packing materials. Using the electrical cord, link the printer to an electrical outlet and power it up. On the Welcome screen, select the default language and sort the other preferences. Do not connect the printer to a network/USB source or perform any task until you install the printer drivers.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3620 Printer
- Refer to the printer manual to know about the supported paper types. Choose what you are going to print and purchase the papers according to the print job. Once you receive the package, ensure that the papers are free from wrinkles and curls.
- Pull the input tray towards you and move the paper guides to their outermost position. Place the paper stack on the tray and move the guides inward until they rest on the stack. Push the tray inside the 123.hp.com/dj3620 printer.
- Next, lift the scanner cover and open the cartridge access door. Wait for a while and the carriage moves to your left and turns idle. Open the covers of the ink slots. Take the new cartridges out of their covers and remove the protective tapes from the cartridges.
- Ensure that the cartridges are free from leaks. Put the black ink cartridge into the ink slot on the left and the tricolor ink cartridge into the color slot on the right. Close the cartridge access panel.
HP DeskJet 3620
Choose the operating system version and type for which you have to download the driver. If you click the download link on this site, the full feature driver package for the DeskJet 3620 printer downloads automatically. Extract the downloaded file using the Archive Manager or a similar application. On the Extraction window, you can customize the HP software and applications. After the extraction is done, choose the application file for installation (.exe for Windows & .dmg for Mac).
HP DeskJet 3620 wireless setup
The HP DeskJet 3620 printer does not come with Wireless functions. You can either connect to a USB source or use Apple Airport to connect the printer. During the installation of the printer driver, the system prompts you to choose the mode of connection to be established to bring the printer online. Select the USB Setup method and then proceed with the installation process.
HP Deskjet 3620 cartridge
HP DeskJet 3620 is a printer under the Color Inkjet printer series. It is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges. The tricolor cartridge comprises Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow inks respectively. When you replace the ink cartridges, make sure to purchase genuine cartridges from an authorized HP center.
HP Deskjet 3620 Ink Replacement
At a stage, the ink cartridges run out of ink. They may also become depleted if the 123.hp.com/dj3620 printer encounters problems with the cartridges. To overcome this situation, replace the cartridges with genuine ones.
- Take the newly purchased cartridges out of the covers.
- Remove the protective tapes from both the cartridges.
- Put the cartridges into the slots on the cartridge assembly.
- Wait for a minute and the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
- Print a test page from the 123.hp.com/setup 3620 printer to check the alignment.
HP Deskjet 3620 troubleshooting
123.hp.com/dj3620 Printer won’t print, ink cartridge problems, outdated printer driver/firmware, and printer won’t connect to computer are the common issues that the HP DeskJet 3620 printer encounters. Carry out the guidelines below to fix the recurring errors.