Unbox the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer and its components from the package. Discard all the packing materials and using the power cable, connect the printer to an electrical source. Put the ink cartridges into the ink slots and load papers into the paper input tray. Get the drivers and software for the printer and install them. Set up the printer over a network or USB source.
How to Unboxing Setup HP DeskJet 3632 printer
- Check whether the ink cartridges accompanied by the printer are delivered without damage and leaks. In case of any leaks or damages in the cartridges, quote the seller to replace the package.
- Bridge the printer with a reliable electrical outlet using the power cord and power up the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer. Lift the top cover and hold it steady. Do not continue further until the cartridge holder turns idle.
- Take the new ink cartridge (black) out of its packing. Hold it on the sides and remove the orange-colored protective tab from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and the copper contacts.
- Place the cartridge into the black ink slot on your right. Redo the same method for the tri-color ink cartridge to insert it into the tri-color ink slot on the left. Lower the top cover.
- Wait until the printer self-aligns the cartridges. The HP Deskjet 3632 printer displays a message stating Genuine Ink Cartridges Installed.
- Link your computer to an ISP that has an active and strong internet connection. Identify the driver download link on this site, click on it, and halt for a few seconds.
- Select a destination folder to download and save the setup file. Halt until the file saves in the designated folder. Browse the folder, right-click the file, and select the Properties menu.
- Access the Compatibility tab and check whether the downloaded driver is suited for the operating system currently installed on the computer you are using. Quit the Compatibility menu and double-click the setup file. Select Yes on the upcoming pop-up window.
- Go with the instructions on-screen and proceed to the final step. Do not shut off the system in the middle. Click the check-box named I agree to the Terms & Conditions and connect the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer and the computer via a USB cord.
HP Deskjet 3632
Locate and click on the Windows or Mac driver download link to download the driver for the current version of the OS installed on your computer.
HP Deskjet 3632 wireless setup
Set up the HP Deskjet 3632 printer over a wireless network using the built-in Wireless function of the printer.
How to Print Double Sided on HP DeskJet 3632
Refer to the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer’s manual to know if it supports automatic duplexing.
- Load the paper tray with sufficient blank sheets to avoid page ordering issues and finish the print job entirely.
- On your computer or laptop, open the document or photo that you want to print on both sides.
- Click the Print option from the File menu’s drop-down tab. Single-click your printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Locate and expand the Printing Properties tab. The Printing Preferences Document Properties window pops up.
- Search for the Printing shortcuts tab and click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- If the Printing shortcuts tab is not present, go to the bottom of the screen and expand the Layout menu.
- Select the Two-sided printing menu and then choose between binding or page flip option.
- Single-click Apply > OK > Print. The printer prints on one side pulls the page back, and then prints on the other side.
How to scan HP DeskJet 3632
- Press the HP DeskJet 3632 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load plain papers into the printer’s input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are placed properly.
- Place the file you want to scan on the flatbed scanner.
- Launch the HP Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Pick the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Search your 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make necessary changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click the empty space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down menu.
- The scan completes and the doc displays on the computer’s screen.
- Use the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
- Other tools used to scan are HP Scan software, HP Smart app, HP Printer Assistant, and Embedded Web Server.
HP Deskjet 3632 Troubleshooting
The HP DeskJet 3632 printer encounters slight issues and malfunctions due to mishandling and using non-HP products. The problems can be easily overcome with the troubleshooting steps provided on this site. The information provided below is a set of measures to be undertaken to troubleshoot various 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer queries.