123.hp.com/dj3634 Setup and Install
The setup process of the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer is simple and concise. It commences with unboxing the printer, establishing a power connection, and connecting to a computer by linking to a wired or wireless network.
How to install HP deskjet 3634 printer
- Unbox the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer from the carton.
- Open the input tray & access door and look for packing materials.
- Make sure to remove the packing materials carefully.
- You need to take out all the accessories that are in the printer package.
- Unwind the power cable of the printer and stretch it.
- This straightens the power cable.
- Now attach the cable between the power source and printer.
- Locate the power button and press it gently to switch on the device.
- Lift the corners of the access door to open it.
- Wait for the carriage to come to a halt and place the cartridges into the respective slot.
- Open the input and output trays of the printer and extend the paper width guides accordingly.
- Place paper into the tray and adjust the guides accordingly.
- Print a test page to commence the HP Deskjet 3634 installation.
HP Deskjet 3634 Driver Download
Get the driver for your 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer from this site. Select either the Driver for Windows or Driver for Mac button according to the operating system installed on your computer. The driver files can also be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site. Select a suitable driver for your computer and from the list on the site. Choose deskjet 3634 and then select the operating system version of your computer. Read More…
HP Deskjet 3634 wireless setup
The wireless setup of the deskjet 3634 printer lets you perform printing from any wireless capable device. You can connect multiple wireless devices to this printer and send print jobs to the queue. This printer supports ePrint which lets you connect to your computer and print documents via mail. Perform the steps given on the topic below to complete the wireless setup process of your computer. Read More…
HP Deskjet 3634 scan
Scanning using the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer is a simple process. You need to ascertain that the latest printer driver is installed on your computer. Lift the scanner lid and discard the Styrofoam sheet which is on the glass. Check if the printer turns on and is in a ready state. Link your printer and computer to a wireless network. Read More…
How to Connect HP deskjet 3634
- Take the deskjet 3634 printer and the power cable from the box.
- Remove the packing materials from the device and unfasten the wire that binds the cable.
- Make sure to place the device close to a power outlet.
- Stretch the cable, attach one end of it to the printer’s rear and other end to a nearby wall outlet.
- Now you need to forcefully push the power button of the printer to turn on the device.
- The printer will turn on, wait until it becomes silent and idle.
- Load paper into the input tray of the Deskjet 3634 and print a test page.
How to Connect HP deskjet 3634 to computer
- You can perform this process in two ways.
- One is by establishing a wired connection, and the other is via Wireless.
- To connect your printer to the computer via a wired method, use a USB cable which is in the printer box.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- During installation, it will prompt you to choose a connection type, select Wired.
- Wait until the installer prompts you to establish a USB connection.
- Attach the square end of the cable to the back side of the printer.
- Link the end with the trident symbol to the USB port of your computer.
- Click Finish to commence the connection process.
HP Deskjet 3634 troubleshooting
Troubleshooting deals with resolving certain common printing issues with the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer. You can go with the solutions given in the below topics to resolve certain issues with your printer. The solutions to issues such as not printing, scanning, connection failure, and not printing in color are given on this page. Read more..
This issue may occur due to different reasons, perform the steps given below to resolve the same.
You can resolve the deskjet 3634 printer not scanning error by performing the prompts below.
won’t print color
Resolve the printer won’t print in color using the solutions that are given below.
Won’t connect to wifi
Resolve the deskjet 3634 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue by performing the solutions below.
The 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer offline issue with the deskjet 3634 occurs due to poor network connectivity.