123.hp.com/dj3722 Printer Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer is an easy task. Take the printer and its accessories one by one from the package and discard all the packing materials. Using the electrical cord, link the printer to an electrical outlet and power it up. On the Welcome screen, select the default language and sort the other preferences. Do not connect the printer to a network/USB source or perform any task until you install the printer drivers.
How to setup HP Deskjet 3722 printer
- Begin the setup process by unpacking the printer. Tear the covers enclosing the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer and remove the stickers on it. Open the input tray and the cartridge access door. Clear the cardboard pieces and plastic sheets inside them.
- Activate the printer by connecting the printer to a wall electrical outlet and long pressing on the Power button. Set the default language for operating on the printer and sort the other preferences such as Country, Time & Date.
- Open the ink cartridge access panel and wait until the carriage turns idle. Remove the black cartridge from the package and detach the plastic tape from it. Insert it into the black ink slot. Redo the same for the tricolor ink cartridge.
- Take a stack of A4 sheets. Pull the input tray and extend the paper guides outward. Place the stack between the guides and move them inwards. Likewise, load a stack of photo papers into the 123.hp.com/setup 3722 printer’s paper tray.
HP DeskJet 3722
The 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer features basic and full feature drivers. The device is accompanied by a driver setup disk that embeds the basic driver package for the printer. If you want the other HP products such as HP Smart app, HP Scan software, HP Printer Assistant, etc., you can opt for the full feature driver and software package. Clicking on the download link on this site helps you to download the full feature driver for the HP DeskJet 3722 printer.
HP DeskJet 3722 wireless setup
While installing the HP DeskJet 3722 driver, select the Wireless Setup mode and complete the installation process. Disconnect the USB cable or Ethernet cable from the printer, in case you have connected it previously.
How to find HP Deskjet 3722 WPS Pin
- Search for the WPS pin (given by the Internet Service Provider) password on the router. The password will be labeled as Wireless Key, WPA2 password, or WEP key.
- The second method is getting the password from the computer. Connect the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer to the computer you are using through a USB cable.
- Access the Network and Sharing Center menu. Click on the Change Adapter Settings option. Double-click on the previously installed network name and select the Status option.
- Expand the Wireless Properties menu and select the Security menu. Click on the Show characters check-box and the network security key appears on the screen.
HP Deskjet 3722 Airprint setup
AirPrint by Apple is an inbuilt wireless printing service for Apple smartphones and laptops. Print from various iOS apps that have a print feature.
On the Apple device, ensure that the Wi-Fi feature is on and there is a check-mark next to the name of your local network. If you are linked to a different network, tap the desired network to join it. Tap the Wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer and connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network. Check the network connection status by accessing the Network Settings or Setup menu. Ensure that the paper tray is full and open the file you want to print. Tap the Share icon on the top. Touch Print from the drop-down menu to access the Printer Options menu. Tap the Select Printer option and choose your printer. Make changes such as black & white, the number of copies, double-sided printing, and page range if necessary and tap the Print icon.
HP Deskjet 3722 Cartridges
- HP 65 black ink cartridge.
- HP 65 tricolor ink cartridge.
- HP 65XL black ink cartridge.
- HP 65XL tricolor ink cartridge.
Apart from the aforementioned cartridges, you can also use the cartridges that are compatible with the printers under the DeskJet 3722 series. HP DeskJet 3722 is a printer under the Color Inkjet printer series. It is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges. The tricolor cartridge comprises Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow inks respectively. When you replace the ink cartridges, make sure to purchase genuine cartridges from an authorized HP center.
HP Deskjet 3722 Ink Replacement
Since HP DeskJet 3722 is a dynamic printer, you need not replace the ink cartridges frequently. Get a new set of genuine ink cartridges from a trusted HP center when you want to change the old cartridges.
- After opening the cartridge access door, push the cartridges downwards and remove them from the slots.
- Take the new cartridges and place them in the designated slots. Send the old cartridges for recycling.
HP Deskjet 3722 Ink Refill
At a stage, the ink cartridges run out of ink. They may also become depleted if the printer encounters problems with the cartridges. To overcome this situation, replace the cartridges with genuine ones.
- Take the newly purchased cartridges out of the covers.
- Remove the protective tapes from both the cartridges.
- Put the cartridges into the slots on the cartridge assembly.
- Wait for a minute and the 123.hp.com/setup 3722 printer self-aligns the cartridges.
- Print a test page from the printer to check the alignment.
How to scan HP Deskjet 3722
Perform scanning on the DeskJet 3722 printer using the Scan icon on the access panel. Use the Embedded Web Server software to scan a document with Webscan.
- Load a document on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.
- Get the SSID/IP of the network to which the printer is connected.
- Using the IP address on a browser on your laptop, access the EWS.
- A message You cannot use this function because it is disabled appears.
- Click Settings under the top menu and then click the Security option.
- Select the Administrator Settings menu and wait for a few seconds.
- Under the Administrator Settings, browse and click on the box next to Webscan or Webscan from EWS. Click Apply and then OK.
- Return to the Scan menu and click Start Scan. Save the scan after it is done.
HP Deskjet 3722 troubleshooting
Communication problems, print quality issues, paper jam error, and offline error are the most common problems occurring on the HP DeskJet 3722 printer. Follow the steps below and troubleshoot the problem on your own. In case you could not fix an error, try factory resetting the 123.hp.com/dj3722 printer after taking note of the print settings.