Perform the first time printer setup of the Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 by going with the instructions given in the topic below. This process includes 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer unboxing, paper loading, establishing the power connection, and installing printer cartridges.
How to Unbox HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 Printer
- Tear the tape covering the top of the box and open the flaps.
- Take the power cable, USB cord, cartridges, and other pamphlets from the box.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer from the box and tear the cover off the printer.
- The plug end of the power cord needs to be attached to a nearby wall outlet.
- Link the inlet end at the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the device and wait for the warmup process to complete.
- Open the carriage door and install the cartridges in their respective slot.
- Now install the 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer driver on the computer and open it.
- Print an alignment page to verify the connection and commence the setup process.
Download HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
Driver & Manual
Download the latest printer driver of the Ink Advantage 3775 from this site. Select the Manual download button on this site to get a PDF copy of the printer manual on this site.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 wireless setup
Set up the HP Deskjet 3775 printer over a wireless network using the built-in Wireless function of the printer.
Deskjet 3775 Mobile Printing Setup
The Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 printer supports mobile printing. Perform printing using the ePrint or AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 3775 Ink Cartridge Support
Get support for the ink cartridge by subscribing to HP Instant Ink. This is a very popular service that lets you get ink cartridges delivered to your door if you run out of ink. Make use of this service as it is highly recommended and helps you resolve most issues with the printer.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 Ink Cartridge replacement
- The 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer needs to remain switched on until the cartridge replacement process completes.
- Take the old cartridge out of the printer after opening the access door.
- Take the new cartridge from the package and peel the tape that covers the contacts.
- Remove the orange tape at the top.
- Take out the covering at the bottom to expose the contacts.
- Never touch them as they may lead to print quality issues.
- Open the carriage door of the system.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving and insert the cartridge.
- The contacts must face down while inserting the cartridges.
- The color of the cartridge needs to match the color on the slot.
How to check Ink Levels on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- You need to check the level of ink using an appropriate printer software application on your computer.
- Open the HP Printer application on your system.
- Make sure you are linked to the printer and select Settings.
- Choose Tools -> View Estimated Ink Level.
- This process needs to be done periodically to perform uninterrupted printing.
HP Deskjet 3775 Printer Functions
The Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 printer is an all in one that performs scanning, copying, printing, and duplex printing. Refer to the forthcoming topics to perform the respective operations.
How to scan from HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- Get an updated printer software installed on your computer.
- Obtain the driver on this site and install it.
- Place the document to be scanned such that the printed side faces down.
- Choose the printer name from the lower left corner of the Start Screen and select the Printer software.
- Now select the Scan a Document or Photo option, choose a type of scan and then select Scan.
- You can change the scan settings of the 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer using the HP Smart application. This lets you alter the quality, paper size, resolution, and other similar credentials.
- Select Save as PDF or Save as JPEG to save the file.
How to Copy on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- Copying using the Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 is simple and concise. Just carry forward the steps below.
- Open the input and output trays of the device.
- Place a stack of paper in the input tray.
- Adjust the width guides accordingly.
- The scanner lid needs to be lifted and place the original on the platen.
- Now select the Copy button on the printer panel.
- Use the Arrow buttons of the printer to increase or decrease the number of copies.
- Now select Copy.
- Look for the copied document in the output tray.
How to print on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
Print using the Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 printer by following the procedure given below.
- Go to the HP software installed on your computer and select Print.
- Click on the printer and select the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Select the Layout tab and choose either Portrait or Landscape.
- Choose the Paper/Quality tab and select the appropriate paper type from the Media drop down.
- Now select the appropriate print quality under Quality Settings.
- To make further changes, select Advanced from the Paper Size drop down.
- Select OK and start printing.
How to Print Double side on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- Open the input tray and the output tray extender.
- Check if your printer and computer are linked together.
- The latest version of the printer software needs to be installed on your computer.
- Double click the document you want to print and select File -> Print.
- Choose the printer from the list and click Printer Properties -> Printing Shortcut.
- Click Two Sided Printing and select Flip on Long Edge -> OK.
- The 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer starts printing.
How to print Black and white on HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- Select the document to be printed and press the Ctrl and P buttons together.
- Click on your 123.hp.com/setup 3775 printer from the list and select Printer Properties.
- Go to Color and select the box next to Print and greyscale.
- Now select Print in black-only greyscale.
- Select the number of copies and click Print.
How to Factory reset HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
- The power button of the printer needs to be long-pressed while it is turned on.
- Now push the Cancel button six times.
- Release the power button.
- The factory reset is now complete.
How to update HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 Firmware
- Download and install the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Check whether the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Ascertain your printer and computer are linked together.
- Open the app and select Printer Home Page (EWS).
- Click Tools or Web Services and select Printer Updates -> Check Now.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 Troubleshooting
The solutions to overcome certain simple issues with the Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 printer are provided here. Some solutions include printer offline, print properly, not printing black, clear carriage jam, cannot print, and red light problem. Perform the solutions accordingly.
Get solutions to perform the printer setup, establish a power connection, perform a wireless setup, install cartridges, link your 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer and computer, get the manual, perform different printer functions and troubleshoot printer issues on this site. You can also find instructions to resolve various errors that you encounter on the printer. Choose the Click to Call button on this page to get an instant solution for your problems.