Take the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and its components from the box and place them on an even surface. Clear all the packing materials from the printer including the cardboard pieces. Link the printer to a power source and load papers & ink cartridges into the printer. Set up the printer over a network or USB hub while installing the drivers.
How to Setup HP Envy 4500
- Unpack the HP Envy 4500 printer and the parts accompanied by it.
- Keep them on a table that has a wall power source near it.
- Provide a power connection to the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer using the power cable.
- Set the preferences accordingly after choosing your language.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the printer’s paper input tray.
- Put both black and tricolor ink cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Get the printer drivers from the setup disk and install on the laptop.
- Link the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer to a network/USB hub by following the necessary steps.
HP Envy 4500
Driver & Manual Download
The HP Envy 4500 printer supports basic and full feature drivers. Make use of the setup CD accompanied by the printer to download & install the basic driver for the printer. Click on the download link on this site to download and install the full feature driver package on the computer you use.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless setup
Set up the HP Envy 4500 printer on a wireless network through the Wireless feature embedded with the printer. Click on the Read More link below to get information about the mechanism of Bluetooth connection between the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and the computer, how to connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network, and Wi-Fi Direct connection. Make sure to get the latest version of the HP Envy 4500 printer driver installed on the computer before commencing the wireless setup process.
HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge Installation
The HP Envy 4500 printer is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, i.e., lift the top cover of the printer.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer and halt until the carriage moves to the right.
- Open the lids of the ink slots and remove any cardboard pieces.
- Take the cartridges and remove the protective tapes from them.
- Put the black ink cartridge into the black ink slot on the right.
- Place the tricolor ink cartridge into the tricolor slot on the left.
- Close/Lower the top cover and the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
How to check Ink Levels on HP Envy 4500 printer
Take the ink cartridges out of the ink slots and ensure that the level is above the normal.
- Use the Ink drop icon on the printer’s access panel to check the ink level.
- Download and install the HP Printer Assistant tool on the computer.
- Add the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer to the printer queue from the utility tool.
- Expand the Home menu and select Check Ink Levels from the list.
- The estimated level of the ink cartridges displays on the screen.
- If the ink cartridges are depleted, replace them with genuine ones.
- Make sure to put the ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
How to change HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge
Take the empty ink cartridges out of the printer and follow instructions under the hp envy 4500 ink cartridge installation to replace the ink slots with genuine cartridges.
How to Reset HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge
- Take both the black and color ink cartridges out of the printer.
- Press the On button on the printer to switch it on.
- Wait for twenty seconds and then turn off the device.
- Allow the printer to power down completely.
- Redo this step five times so that the HP cartridge identification information disappears from the printer’s memory.
- You can also power reset the printer which in turn resets the cartridges.
How to print HP Envy 4500
Ensure that the printer’s paper tray is filled with enough plain papers to complete your print job. Make sure to connect the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer with the computer you are using. Open the document you want to print and click on the File menu. Select Print from the menu and then choose your printer model from the list to initiate the print job. Check the output tray for the printed document.
How to scan on HP Envy 4500
Elevate the scanner lid and place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass. Tap the Scan icon on the printer’s access panel to initiate the scan job. To display the scanned document on the computer, use the HP Scan software.
HP Envy 4500 scan to Computer
Follow the instructions on the how to scan on hp envy 4500 to scan a document to a computer or laptop.
HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting
The HP Envy 4500 printer encounters numerous issues. Some of them are copy error, offline error, scan problems, wireless problems, printing blank page error, black/color ink not printing, and the printer won’t connect to computer issue. The root cause for these errors are described below and you can find the steps to fix the errors by clicking the Read More link.
Will not copy
Issues with copying arise due to the copying of unsupported papers, overloading the printer with multiple copy jobs, and also some hardware problems.
Poor communication between the printer and the router leads to printer offline error. The printer stops working further.
Not printing wirelessly
Wi-Fi problems in the printer or the router, as well as changes in the print settings, results in the Not Printing Wirelessly problem.
Printing Blank Pages
Usage of non-HP papers for printing, depleted ink cartridges, & paper jam error may lead to Printing Blank Pages problem.
Won’t Print Black
Problems in the black ink cartridge and changes in the print settings under the printer driver leads to Won’t Print Black issue.
Won’t connect to computer
USB problems or Wireless issues and outdated printer driver or firmware may result in Printer Won’t Connect to Computer error.
The HP Envy 4500 printer’s specifications and features are furnished on the 123-hp.chat 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer page. Step-by-step instructions to set up and install the printer are inscribed on this page. Also, guidelines to download and install the printer drivers along with the Driver Download link are also provided.