HP Envy 4512 is an all in one series printer which can print, scan fax and copy documents and photos flawlessly. Perform the first time setup by referring to the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer setup instructions given in the forthcoming topic.
How to Install HP Envy 4512
- The printer comes in a package, tear the tape on top of it and open the flaps.
- Remove the CD, user guide setup poster, power cable, and USB cables out of the box.
- Take the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer out of the packing and remove the tapes and Styrofoam packing from it.
- Open the scanner lid, input and output trays and take the Styrofoam sheets and other packing materials that are inside.
- Now take the power cable and link the plug end of it to a nearby power outlet.
- Plug the other end to the printer’s rear.
- Push the power button gently.
- The printer turns on and completes its warm-up period.
- Set the Date/Time, country and region on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer.
- Open the access door and insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Tap OK to print a test page, and the setup completes.
HP Envy 4512
Driver & Manual Download
Get the latest version of the printer manual and driver from this site. Select the respective download buttons to get the driver downloaded to your computer.
HP Envy 4512 Wireless setup
Set up the HP Envy 4512 printer on a Wireless connection using the printer’s built-in Wireless connection, HP Wireless/Wi-Fi Direct, and HP Auto Wireless Connect.
HP Envy 4512 Airprint setup
- AirPrint setup lets you perform printing from any Apple device.
- Use AirPrint to commence the printer setup process.
- Open the AirPrint application on your computer and start using Photos, Mail, Safari, or supported third-party applications.
- Your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and computer need to be linked to the same network.
- Select a file or image, make the required changes, and start printing.
- In order to print using AirPrint, your printer and computer need to be linked to the same network.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 4512
- Printing photos on the HP ENvy 4512 printer is simple. Just carry forward the steps given below.
- Load photo paper into the input tray.
- Go to your computer and open the HP printer software.
- Select your printer and click Print.
- Choose the option that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Choose an appropriate option on the Layout tab and select either Portrait or Landscape.
- Select OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
How to Print from Iphone to HP Envy 4512
- Ascertain that your iPhone and printer are linked to the same network.
- Download and install the AirPrint application on your iPhone. Select the application on your phone.
- Choose an image and select the Print option.
- Select the application’s Share icon and select Print.
- Tap the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer and choose Print.
- Now make changes to the image or file.
- Choose the number of copies, and tap Print.
- You can view or cancel your print job from the application itself.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4512
- Scanning using the HP Envy 4512 printer is simple.
- Make sure the latest version of the printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Select Manage Scan to Computer in the Scan selection and select Enable.
- Open the scanner lid on top of the device and place the original on the scanner platen.
- The original needs to be loaded with its print side down.
- Tap Scan on the printer’s display panel and select the type of scan you desire.
- Now select OK, and the printer setup process commences.
- Using the Envy 4512 printer, you can perform operations such as scan to email, an scan to network folder.
How to Reset HP Envy 4512 Printer
- Before you begin, make sure the power cable is firmly connected to the computer.
- The printer needs to be turned on in order to commence the printer setup process.
- Detach the power cord from the side of the printer under the cartridge access door. Also, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for 15 seconds and plug the power cord back to the wall outlet and 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer.
- Now the printer will turn on automatically. If not, push the power button to turn it on. The printer reset process is now complete.
- This process restores all the settings and helps you overcome most software issues and certain minor hardware problems with your printer.
HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting
Instead of discarding your printer if it is not functioning properly, you can perform troubleshooting to resolve most printer issues. Refer to the steps in the troubleshooting section of this page to resolve certain issues on the Envy 4512 printer. These issues include printer offline, black ink not printing, AirPrint not working, and unable to print. If you face other issues, contact our techies by selecting the Click to Call button.
This site helps you to perform the first time printer setup even if you are not tech savvy. Just refer to the instructions that are given on this site to perform the process. This site provides instructions to perform the unboxing, driver download, driver installation, ink cartridge installation, AirPrint setup, wireless setup, and scanning. Refer to the troubleshooting section in this page to resolve issues such as 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer offline, not printing, and AirPrint not working. If these issues don’t work, select the Click to call button to get in touch with our techies.