The HP Envy 5010 setup process is simple and once done, it lets you perform printing effectively.
This is an 123.hp.com/envy5010 all in one printer that lets you print, scan, copy, and fax effectively.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the driver download procedure.
Connect the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
How to Setup HP Envy 5010 Printer
- Uncrate the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Take the Styrofoam sheets from the printer and place them aside.
- Remove the driver installation CD, power cable, USB cord, and other accessories out of the box.
- Link the rectangular end of the cord to the rear of the 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer.
- Connect the plug end to a nearby wall outlet.
- The power button needs to be pressed.
- Wait for a while and let the device complete its warm-up period.
- Tap English on the display panel and then choose the Country.
- Now tear the packing that covers the cartridge and remove it from the packing.
- Open the carriage access door and place it inside the slot.
- Make sure to place the cartridge into the slot that matches the color code.
- Press it until a click sound is heard.
- Once the cartridges are installed, tap OK on the control panel and an alignment page prints.
HP Envy 5010
The Envy 5010 driver download process is simple. Select either the Driver for Windows or Driver for Mac button on this site to get a driver that is compatible with your computer.
HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup
The Envy 5010 wireless setup process lets you perform printing operations effectively.
HP Envy 5010 Airprint setup
AirPrint setup lets you perform printing from any Apple device. This is a secure service which supports different printer functions.
How to print HP Envy 5010 from Iphone
- Ascertain to link your 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer and iPhone to the same network.
- Download and install the AirPrint application from the Apple App Store.
- You need to be within the range of your router in order to print, the closer the better.
- Open the application.
- Find the Print option and select the application’s Share icon.
- Now select Print.
- Touch Select Printer and choose AirPrint-enabled printer.
HP Envy 5010 ePrint setup
ePrint on the HP Envy 5010 printer lets you perform printing on the go. While most printers require a connection to print, ePrint uses cloud, thereby making printing secure.
- Ascertain that your install an email client on your computer, this lets you use the ePrint feature.
- Go to Settings on the control panel of your envy 5010 and enable Web Services.
- Locate the email address of your 123.hp.com/setup 5010 printer in the Web services menu.
- Key-in the HP ePrint email address and enter it in the To: field.
- Open the email application on your computer and select Send to transmit the email. The file that you send gets printed.
HP Envy 5010 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting using the HP Envy 5010 printer is simple and easy. Refer to the steps below to get solutions for issues such as 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer offline, not responding, cannot connect to computer, how to install Printer without disc, printhead clean, and network issues.
The printer offline issue could occur due to an improper connection between the Envy 5010 and a nearby network. Carry forward the steps below to resolve the printer offline issue.
Printer Not Responding
The printer not responding issue can be a problem with the printer firmware or hardware.
Can’t connect to Computer
The HP Envy 5010 can’t connect to computer issue can be resolved by referring to the steps given below.
How to Install the printer without Disk
Carry forward the steps given below to install the envy 5010 printer without using the disc.
The HP Envy 5010 printhead cleaning process can be completed going with the steps given below.
Network & connection Issues
Resolve the Network connection issue on the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer by performing the steps that are given below.