Performing the setup process for an 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer is no rocket science. Just start with unboxing the printer, removing the packing materials out, and installing ink cartridges. Perform the steps below to commence the setup process.
How to Setup HP Envy 5660 Printer
- Uncrate the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Take the power cord and other accessories from the box and set them aside.
- The power button needs to be pushed gently.
- The device now turns on, wait until the warm-up process is complete.
- Select English on the control panel and tap Confirm.
- Choose your Country/Region as well.
- The device will prompt you to install the cartridges.
- Take the cartridge from the package and peel the outer cover.
- Make sure to remove the orange tape at the top.
- Remove the covering at the bottom to expose the contacts.
- Never touch them as they will lead to print quality issues.
- Open the carriage door of the device.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving and insert the cartridge.
- Ascertain that the contacts face down while inserting the cartridges.
- The color of the cartridge needs to match that of the color on the slot.
- Tap OK on the control panel, the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer calibrates the installed cartridges, and prints an alignment page.
HP Envy 5660
Driver & Manual Download
The Envy 5660 driver and manual can be downloaded from this site. A driver is a software that needs to be installed on your computer. You need to get the latest version of the printer driver for your computer. Also, the driver must be compatible with your computer. The manual provides certain simple steps to perform the 123.hp.com/setup 5660 and other important operations on this printer.
HP Envy 5660 ePrint setup
- The HP Envy 5660 ePrint setup lets you print a document from any location.
- You just need to know the email address of the printer.
- Select the ePrint icon on the printer’s display panel.
- Print the ePrint information page, this page contains the email address of the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer.
- You can also find the address in the Web Services Settings menu.
- Now open an email application on your computer or phone.
- Attach the document or photo to the mail.
- Send the email to the printer’s email address and begin printing.
HP Envy 5660 Airprint setup
- Get AirPrint by downloading it from the Apple App Store.
- Make sure your printer and smartphone share the same network.
- You need to ascertain that the printer is within the range of the router’s Wi-Fi coverage.
- Open Photos on your iPhone, tap Share and then select Print.
- Refer to the app’s user guide or help section.
- Tap Select Printer and pick the print option.
- The number of copies can be assigned using the plus and minus buttons.
- Now tap Print in the upper right corner.
- You can also view or cancel the print job from your phone using App Switcher.
How to print on HP Envy 5660
- Printing on the HP Envy 5660 printer is simple, carry forward the steps given below to start printing.
- On your HP software installed on your computer, select Print.
- Click on the printer and select the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Select the Layout tab and choose either Portrait or Landscape.
- Choose the Paper/Quality tab and select the appropriate paper type from the Media drop down.
- Now select the appropriate print quality under Quality Settings.
- To make further changes, select Advanced from the Paper Size drop down. Select OK and start printing.
How to print Photos on HP Envy 5660
- There are two ways to print photos, one is by using the memory device and the other is by using the printer software.
- Insert the memory device into the slot, select a photo that you want to print and touch Continue.
- Change the number of photos you want to print on the printer’s display and tap Edit.
- Select Print settings to make further changes to the photo.
- Choose Continue to preview the chosen photo and select Print.
How to scan with HP Envy 5660
- Scanning with the Envy 5660 printer is simple. There are two ways to load paper into the input tray.
- One way is by loading it on the scanner platen and the other is by loading it into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- While loading it on the scanner glass, make sure the printed side faces down and is on the front right corner.
- The printed side needs to face up when loading the paper into the ADF.
How to Factory Reset HP Envy 5660
- Check for a green light on the printer to ascertain that the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer is switched on.
- Remove the power cord that is linked to the rear of the Envy 5660.
- Also, remove the cord from the wall outlet as well.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer after a while.
- The device switches on automatically.
- If not, push the power button to turn it on.
- The printer reset is now complete.
HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting section in this page deals with certain common printer issue. Some of them are: won’t print, printer offline, printhead clean, printing blank pages, connection problems, and scan to email not working. Refer to the topics below to resolves such issues.
This page provides assistance in performing the first time setup for the Envy 5660 printer. The instructions to establish a power connection, install cartridges, download the driver, perform printing, scanning, and copying are provided here. Get simple steps to overcome certain common issues with your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer by referring to the troubleshooting section. If you aren’t able to resolve certain issues, get in touch with our techies.