123.hp.com/envy7155 is a dynamic wireless printer. Setting up the device can be done quickly with the instructions provided on our site. The setup process involves unpacking the printer and its accessories, bridging the printer with a power supply, inserting papers & ink cartridges into the printer, installing the printer drivers, and linking the printer to a network connection.
Printer Driver Download
Use the link given below to continue with the driver download procedure.
Connect the printer to a wireless network using the instructions provided.
Use the HP smart app to connect the printer to a mobile device.
Rectify the recurring errors on the printer through step-by-step procedure.
How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Printer
- Cut the seal and take the box out of the package.
- Take the printer and its accessories one-by-one from the box.
- Lay them on a flat surface and initiate the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 process.
- Ensure that the chosen area has a power outlet near it.
- Eliminate all the stickers, tapes, and other packing materials from the printer.
- Take the power cable and use it to connect the printer to the power outlet.
- Tow the input tray out and load it with plain papers.
- Put the ink cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Use the printer’s driver installation CD to install the driver files.
- Make sure to install the files that are programmed for your operating system.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer to a wireless network.
- Print a test page to check the alignment.
HP Envy 7155
The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer is accompanied by a driver installation CD that comprises driver files for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Use this CD to install the printer drivers. If the CD is not present, click the Driver Download button on our site to download and install the setup file.
HP Envy 7155 ePrint setup
Transfer the document or photo that you want to print (through an email attachment) to the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer using its email address.
Get the printer’s email address through the Embedded Web Server page. You can also use the Web Services option from the printer’s access panel to get the mail id.
How to Print an Email
- On your computer, load the email that you want to print.
- Find and click the Forward option (->) on the email layout.
- Type the printer’s mail address in the To column.
- Click Send and the printer prints your email.
How to Print a Webpage
- On a web browser, load the webpage that you want to print.
- Press the Ctrl and A keys together to select the entire content.
- Tap and hold the Ctrl + C keys to copy the selected content.
- Open a blank doc and press Ctrl + V to paste the copied content.
- Save a copy of the doc to a folder on your computer.
- Attach the doc as an email and share it with the printer to print.
HP Envy 7155 Apple Airprint Setup
Bridge the printer with your Apple device through a wireless network router and then print docs or photos from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Setting up the Airprint Functionality
- Make sure to detach the USB cable from the printer, if connected previously.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer’s Wi-Fi feature after turning on the printer.
- Make sure to bridge it with your router that is connected to a WAP.
- Ensure that the WAP has a strong and active internet connection.
- Activate the Wi-Fi functionality on your Apple/Mac device.
- Associate it with the same router to which the printer is connected.
How to Print using Airprint
- Load a stack of blank papers into the printer’s main paper tray.
- Open a document in the application through which you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and opt for the Print option.
- If there is no Menu icon present, load the doc in another application.
- Expand the Select Printer option and choose your HP printer model.
- Set which pages are to be printed first and the number of docs to be printed.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and select the Print icon.
- The document prints from the Envy 7155 printer.
How to Install Ink Cartridges in HP Envy 7155
- HP Envy 7155 is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges. Ensure that the cartridges are delivered without any leaks.
- Switch on the printer and release the cartridge access panel.
- Halt until the carriage shifts to the center and turns idle.
- Make sure to clean the empty ink slots before inserting the cartridges. Take the new cartridges out of their covers.
- Pull the protective tab from the cartridges.
- Hold the cartridges by their sides without touching the copper-colored region.
- Place the cartridges into the designated ink slots.
- Close the access hatch and the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
How To change Ink Cartridge HP Envy 7155
- Check the estimated ink levels of both the ink cartridges.
- Associate the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer with a power supply and activate it.
- Take the pin on the ink cartridge access hatch and keep it safe.
- Unlock the cartridge access panel and open it.
- Wait until the carriage roller shifts to the center.
- Take the old cartridges out of the ink slots.
- Pack them and send to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Purchase a new set of ink cartridges from a trusted seller.
- Take them out of the covers and remove the protective tapes.
- Insert them into the respective ink slots and close the hatch.
How to Load Paper in HP Envy 7155
- Pull the input tray to open it, remove the output tray, and then remove all the tapes and cardboard pieces from the photo tray.
- Push the photo tray inside the printer, with the paper tray pulled out.
- Move the paper locks to their maximum extent possible.
- Take a stack of plain paper and place it on the tray with the print side facing down (in portrait orientation).
- Slide the paper guides inward until it rests on the paper stack.
- Place the output tray on the input tray and push the input tray until it locks into place.
- The printer prints a calibration page after the loading process is complete.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7155
Load the photo tray with a stack of photo paper compatible with the 123.hp.com/envy7155
printer. Ensure that the non-print side of the papers faces down (the side with the HP logo are the non-print sides).
- Move the paper guides so that they recline on the paper stack.
- On your laptop, open the photo to be printed.
- Expand the View tab on top of the screen.
- Select either Windows Photo Viewer or Paint from the drop-down tab.
- Use the Customization tool to make changes in the photo.
- Click Apply > Print and then select your printer model.
- Check the output tray for the printed photo.
How to Scan on HP Envy 7155
Using the Scan icon
- Connect the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer and the computer you are using.
- Keep the document to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Touch the Scan icon on the printer’s access panel.
Using the EWS
- Get the printer’s IP address by printing a test report.
- Type the SSID on a web browser on the computer.
- Access the Scan menu when the EWS page opens.
HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting
Proceed with the troubleshooting steps on this page to rectify the HP Envy 7155 printer’s functional and operational issues.
Won’t pick up the Photo Paper
During a print or scan job, the printer might fail to feed papers from the input tray and make noises.
Update the ePrint application to the latest version in order to resolve the problems related to the HP ePrint app.
The printer not working problem arises due to problems in the printer’s operating system.
The HP Envy 7155 printer’s specifications and features are furnished on the 123-hp.chat HP Envy 7155 All-in-One Photo Printer page. Step-by-step instructions to set up and install the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer are inscribed on this page. Also, guidelines to download and install the printer drivers along with the Driver Download link are also provided briefly. For further clarifications and assistance, we provided on this site to contact our technical support.