123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer Setup
HP Envy 7855 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 7855 setup is a step-by-step process. It begins with unboxing the printer, providing the power connection, installing the ink cartridges and finally, installing the printer software using the installation CD. You can refer to the bunch of instructions given below and set up your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer independently.
How to setup hp envy photo 7855 printer?
- Unseal the printer from its box and remove all tape stuck in all areas of it.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer by connecting its power cord to both the printer & wall outlet.
- Align your language preferences on its control panel.
- Install the ink cartridges -black on the right and tri-color on the left sides.
- Load the paper in the tray and the 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer prints an alignment page.
- Get the setup file by using the installation CD on your computer.
- Copy and paste the .exe file into a folder and run the file.
- Avoid connecting your printer and computer while setting it up.
- Try to print or scan a job after the installer completes the setup process.
- Recycle all the packing materials once you are through with the setup.
- You can change the preferences even later if required.
- Take our technician’s help if you face any setup issues.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Functions
How to Scan
HP Envy 7855 Driver and Manual Download
Download the HP Envy 7855 driver and manual from the link provided below. You can avail the latest full-feature driver for your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer from us. The user manual guides you on setup instructions, basic troubleshooting, how to print, copy, scan, and fax if supported by your printer.Readmore…
HP Envy 7855 wifi setup
Having a Wi-Fi network at home makes your job easy. Connect your HP Envy 7855 printer to Wi-Fi using the steps below.
How to connect hp envy 7855 to wifi?
- Note down the network name and password ready before you begin the Wi-Fi setup.
- Along with that, have a wireless-enabled computer and broadband Internet access.
- Keep all the network connected devices turned on.
- Unplug the USB cable plugged in if any.
- Access the Dashboard on your printer’s control panel and tap the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup icon and then the Network Setup option.
- Go to Wireless Settings and touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Tap your Network name if found and tap OK.
- Provide the password if prompted, touch OK and go back to the Home screen.
- Download the printer driver and install it on your computer which completes the Wi-Fi setup.
hp envy 7855 Wireless Direct Printing
- Ensure that your printer is ready to print.
- Click Settings on the Start menu, Devices and then click Printers & Scanners.
- Select Add a printer or scanner.
- If you find the option Show Wi-Fi printers, click on it.
- Find your printer with the word DIRECT included in it.
- Make sure that your printer does not go into the sleep mode.
- Go to your computer and click Add Device.
- In case it prompts to provide your network pin, enter it on your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer and get back to your computer again.
- Click on Next and end the setup process.
- Open the printing application, click File and then Print; choose your printer and finally click on Print.
HP Envy 7855 ePrint Setup
Print from anywhere with a continuous internet connection using this ePrint feature of your HP Envy 7855 printer. Know how to print using ePrint from below.
- Get the email address of the printer before you print.
- If your printer has a touchscreen, tap the HP ePrint icon, Setup and then move on with the on-screen instructions.
- If it is a text-based display, get it from the Web Services page.
- Create a new email account with any of your email ids.
- Provide the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Enter the subject line, attach the item and click Send.
- The printer will directly print the attached file.
- Avail technical guidance from us for more.
HP Envy 7855 Apple Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exclusive feature of Apple for printing from mobile phones. Follow the steps as stated below and set up AirPrint on your phone.
- Ensure that you have an iOS device that supports the version 4.2 and more.
- Check if both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Now, set up the wireless connection on your printer.
- Choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, Wireless Setup Wizard and then move on with the instructions on the computer screen.
- Wake up your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer from the sleep mode, open the doc or photo you wish to print, and tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Print icon.
- Touch Select Printer from the Printer Options menu and select your enlisted printer.
- Contact our technical support for troubleshooting guide.
hp envy 7855 ink cartridge installation
Ink cartridge installation is required for your printer to produce outputs as expected. Go through the instructions of ink cartridge installation given below.
how to install ink cartridge on hp envy 7855
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door carefully.
- Do not continue before the carriage becomes idle and silent.
- Take the black ink cartridge and peel off the plastic tape.
- Insert it into the right slot.
- Ensure that you insert the cartridge firmly.
- Take the tri-color ink cartridge from the package and peel off the plastic tape
- Push the color cartridge into the left slot firmly.
- Shut off the ink cartridge access door.
how to change ink in hp envy 7855
- Place paper in the input tray before you begin with the replacement process.
- Do not forget to align the paper width guides when you load the sheet.
- Check if your 123.hp.com/setup 7855 printer is powered up. If not, power it on.
- Access the cartridge access door and slowly unlock it.
- Lift the cartridge lid slot, push the lid back and take the cartridge out.
- Do the same process for the other one if needed.
- Pull the plastic tape backward from the new cartridge.
- Seat the new one in the respective slot and print an alignment page.
123 HP Envy 7855 Printer Troubleshooting
Under the troubleshooting column, you can find instructions for the below-listed issues and do it on your own.
HP Envy Photo 7855 printing restarts after a paper jam
The problem might have occurred due to constant paper jams on your printer. Either a reset or firmware update may help to resolve the issue.
HP ENVY Photo 7855 Print problem
This problem occurs while you try connecting to the network printer and the wireless light might be unstable or there is a drop in the network strength.
HP Envy Photo 7855 scanner not connecting to Mac
The scanner on your HP Envy Photo 7855 may not connect your Mac due to an imbalanced network. Perform these steps to see if the issue has resolved.
HP Envy Photo 7855 in ERROR State
The issue seems to be slightly tricky because the printer is unstable in its functioning. Still, you can try these steps that can help resolve it.Readmore…
From this page, you learn how to set up your HP Envy 7855 printer, how to get the printer driver and manual for free and easily, how to install and replace ink cartridges, how to set up your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer on a wireless network, how to print using Wi-Fi Direct, how to set up and print using ePrint and AirPrint, how to overcome certain issues encountered by your printer, and more.
Hope this page was informative and useful to you.