How to Fix HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting
why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 offline
- Check whether the internet connection of the router is stable.
- If not, contact the internet service provider.
- Disconnect & reconnect to the wireless router and check if the error persists.
- You can resolve the error by going to the Control Panel of your system.
- You need to right-click on the printer and select See what’s printing.
- Clear any unfinished tasks from the list by removing them.
- Uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 printing blank pages
- Check the ink level of the cartridges from either the printer’s control panel or the computer.
- Tap the Ink drop icon on the display panel and select view estimated ink levels.
- If the ink levels are low, replace the cartridge that is low.
- Access the cartridge area of the printer after opening the access door.
- Check if the cartridges are seated properly by pressing them.
- Print an alignment page and scan it to ensure that the cartridges are perfectly aligned.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 Won’t Scan
- This can happen if there is an error while connecting the scanner.
- Run the Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer.
- Select Fix Scanning to check your scanner connection.
- Run the diagnostics to resolve the issue.
- Detach the USB cable from the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer when required and then open Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers -> Add or remove device.
- Choose the printer’s model number and select remove.
- Re-add the printer and check if the scanner error persists.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 Cannot Update Firmware
- If you cannot update the firmware of the printer, check if the printer is linked to your computer.
- Perform a printer reset to clear the previous cache and commence the firmware update process.
- With the device turned on detach power cord.
- Wait for about a minute and re-attach the power cord to the printer.
- The device turns on automatically, if not, gently press the power button to turn it on.
- Update the firmware of your printer.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 displays error code: OXBAF13430
The OXBAF13430 error occurs if unauthorized cartridges are used in your printer. The solution to resolve the OXBAF13430 error message on your printer is provided below.
- Check if authentic cartridges are installed on your printer.
- If not, purchase a genuine cartridge for your printer and insert it.
- Else, you can subscribe to HP Instant ink and resolve the offline issue.
- If replacing the cartridges do not work, reset the printer.
- View the estimated ink levels of the printer to make sure sufficient ink is present.
- Clean the ink cartridge vents and contacts and check whether the error code vanishes.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 4650 Error Code 0XB8000508
The 0XB8000508 error code gets displayed if there is an internal error with the printer. Resolve this error by going with the prompts that appear on the screen.
- Most error codes can be overcome by performing a hard reset on the printer.
- While performing a hard reset make sure to reattach the power cord to the wall socket directly.
- Don’t connect the printer via a surge protector or power strip.
- This will cause a power surge or imbalance.
- Once the printer is reset, it will prompt you to select OK.
- This prints a test page to ascertain that the reset process is successful.