How to scan from HP Officejet Pro 3610 printer
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/ojpro3610 printer, computer. Make sure the scan software is installed on the computer. If not, install.
- Load the original print-side up in the ADF or print-side down on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Select Scan from the Home screen on the printer’s control panel. Choose Scan to the computer.
- Select the computer from the printer’s control panel to display the preview scanned files on your device.
- Once the scan is completed, the preview dialog box appears on the computer. Choose the format to save and click the Save button.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 Scan to computer
- Stock the original document with the print side facing up and justified to the right of the scanner.
- Open the HP printer software in your Windows computer or use other particular scan applications.
- You will notice the Scan button and by clicking on it, you can choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- Click Save as PDF so that the photo or document is saved as PDF.
- Click Save as JPEG to save the scanned items in the image format.
- The computer displays you the scanned item and you can edit them if needed.
- You can turn on Show viewer After Scan option to preview the documents before storing them.
- In the Mac system, launch the HP Easy Scan located on the Applications folder.
- Select the Scan profile as per your requirement and Click Scan.
- The HP Officejet Pro 3610 will scan to the computer.
HP Officejet Pro 3610 scan to email
- You can make HP Deskjet scan to email using the control panel or HP Scan feature.
- Automatic scan to mail setup is possible only with a local email client.
- If you are using web-based email then, you have to attach the scanned document manually.
- Configure your web-based account with the local email client to enable auto scan to mail function.
- Launch the HP printer software and select your printer from the window of the HP Assistant.
- Click Scan —> Scan a Document or Photo and the HP Scan opens.
- Prefer options like Document to Email or Email as JPEG from the scan preview window.
- Click Scan and the mail client opens with the scanned document attached.