HP Deskjet 2652 scan to computer
The Deskjet 2652 printer lets you scan a document and save it to your computer. Perform the Scan to Computer operation by going with the steps given below.
- Ascertain that the paper is loaded on the scanner platen properly.
- Open the HP printer application on your computer.
- Select the Printer icon on the desktop to open the application.
- If the icon is not present on your desktop, choose it from the list of installed applications.
- Once the application opens, select Scan and then choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select Scan and then choose either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- You can also select Show Viewer After Scan to make required adjustments to the Scanned image in the preview.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Email
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer is an all in one that lets you perform the Scan to email operation.
- Install the latest version of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer in order to commence the printer operation.
- Place the document on the front right corner of the platen.
- Open an email client on your computer before scanning.
- Select the printer software on your 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer, and choose Scan.
- Now select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the type of scan you want and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select either Email as PDF or Email as JPEG according to your preference.
- The email file needs to be opened as an attachment.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan Multiple Pages
In order to scan multiple pages using the deskjet 2652 printer, download and install the HP full feature software.
- The document to be scanned must be placed on the scanner glass properly.
- Open the HP full feature software on your computer and choose Enable Multiple Pages scan and add more pages.
- Select Print & Scan, go to Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now select the Save as PDF or Save as JPEG option.
- Set the resolution, color, PDF, and other options accordingly.
- Select Scan, and select add more pages load another page on the scanner platen and click Scan.
- In this manner, you can scan multiple pages.