How to Scan HP Envy 5010
Scanning using the HP Envy 5010 printer is simple. Perform the steps given below to begin the process.
- Download and install the HP Smart application on your computer.
- Choose Scan and then select Scanner.
- Now tap Settings and modify the basic settings.
- Select the Preview icon to make changes to the basic settings.
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer’s control panel and select the Print option.
- Place the file to be scanned on the front right corner of the panel.
- Select Scan and the scanning process completes.
HP Envy 5010 Scan to computer
This feature lets you scan a document and send it to your computer.
- Ascertain to install the latest version of the HP Smart software on your computer before you commence scanning.
- If your printer and computer are linked via a USB cable, select the required connection and perform printing as well.
- Visit the Scan section and choose Manage Scan to Computer and select Enable.
- Now place the document on the scanner platen and start scanning.
HP Envy 5010 Scan to Email
The Scan to email feature lets you scan a document or picture to email and select HP Printer software.
- Ascertain that the printer is linked to a nearby network before you begin.
- Place the original on the platen.
- Open the HP printer software.
- Select Print & Scan -> Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now select Create New Scan Shortcut.
- Key in the printer’s model name and begin scanning.
- Go to Scan Shortcuts, select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- Select Scan to complete the process.
- Choose Show Viewer after Scan and make adjustments to the scanned image in the Preview screen if required.