How To Scan HP Envy 5010
Scanning documents is a great way to help save paper and money. Scanning documents will not only save space on your desk but also help you to save time. You can use the HP Envy 5010 printer to scan documents and store them on your computer.
Install The HP Envy 5010 Scanner Software
Appropriate software should be installed on your computer to access the printer and scan your documents. This section discusses the procedure for downloading and installing the compatible scanner driver on your computer. Refer to these guidelines and complete the installation.
- To begin with, visit HP’s official website.
- Enter your printer model and reach the support page.
- Here, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- It will detect your operating system and display compatible software.
- To change the operating system manually, click the Choose a different OS link and select the desired option.
- Choose the most compatible software and click Download.
- After a while, the drivers will be downloaded in the background.
- Find the software in your Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- That’s it. You have successfully installed compatible software on your computer.
How To Scan From HP Printer To Computer
Before you start scanning the documents, complete the HP Envy 5010 printer’s initial setup . Then, read these instructions and implement them accordingly.
- Place your originals on the scanner glass or document feeder.
- Launch the scanner software on your computer.
- In the Print & Scan section, click Scan > Scan Document or Photo.
- In case you want to make some changes to your document, click More at the top right corner and make the appropriate modifications.
- When prompted, choose the destination on your computer and click Scan.
- The printer starts scanning, and you can access the document on your computer when the scanning is complete. If you like tapping your phone to scan documents, you can consider the HP Smart application.
- Plus, accessing HP printers from this app is the most convenient way to access your printers. The next section provides detailed instructions.
- To scan the documents using the HP Smart application, your printer and smartphone must be connected to the same network.
- Go to the HP official website and install the HP Smart application on your smartphone. You can also download the app from the Google Play store.
- Once HP Smart is installed on your smartphone, open it and add your printer. Place the original on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Tap the Scan tile, make the desired changes to the document, and tap Scan. The printer starts scanning the documents to the specified destination.
We hope you learned how to scan your documents from the HP Envy 5010 printer to your computer. For further questions and clarifications, you can reach our technical experts. They will assist you in real-time and help you complete the job in minutes. You can connect with us via the Call button on this page.