how to scan HP Officejet 4650 printer
Perform scanning from the HP Officejet 4650 printer by going with the steps that are stated below.
- HP Officejet 4650 performs scan to email and scan to computer.
- Ascertain that your printer is turned on.
- It must be linked to a computer via a wired or wireless connection.
- Take the original to be scanned and place it on the printer’s scanner glass after lifting the scanner lid.
- Make sure the document is placed with its print side facing the platen.
- On the display panel of the printer, select Scan.
- Wait for the document to get scanned.
- Once done the scanned file will get saved to your computer.
- Open the output file and make necessary changes to the file using suitable software.
- You can use HP Photosmart to edit the file, crop it, change the contrast and save it.
how to scan from HP OfficeJet 4650 printer to computer
- Enable the Scan to computer feature on your Windows computer.
- Choose Utilities and then select All Apps.
- Select Manage Scan to Computer under the Scan section.
- Choose Enable to activate the Printer to computer feature.
- Lift the scanner lid to access the scanner platen.
- Load the image or document on the platen and then tap Scan on the printer’s display panel.
- The 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer sends the scanned image to your computer.
- Make edits to the file and then select Save.
HP OfficeJet 5255 scan to email
- Load the photo paper or document into the ADF such that its printed side faces up.
- Gather the printer’s email address before commencing the printer setup.
- Go to Print, Scan and Fax on the control panel and then select Scan.
- Start scanning after you select Scan a document or Photo.
- The media that is loaded gets scanned.
- Type the email address of the scanner recipient in the To: field and the image gets scanned properly.
- Select either Email as PDF or Email as JPEG and then select Scan.