how to scan HP officejet 5258
Link the printer to a reliable wall power source and power it up. Activate your wireless router that is linked to a network source.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Bridge the printer’s Wi-Fi to your wireless router.
- Connect the laptop that you use to the same wireless network source.
- Load the scanner with the document to be scanned.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the scan button.
- A green-colored light passes across the scanner.
- After the scan completes, the scanned copy displays on the laptop’s screen.
- Click the Save option at the bottom to download and save the doc.
- Other scanning functionalities can be performed from the HP OfficeJet 5258 printer.
- They are Scan to Computer, Scan to email, Scan to a network folder.
how to scan from HP OfficeJet 5255 printer to computer
- Download and install the HP OfficeJet 5258 full feature driver package.
- Connect the printer and the PC through a network or USB hub.
- Insert the document to be scanned into the printer’s scanner.
- Click Start and then Search on the PC. Type HP and tap the Enter key.
- Click on your printer model from the on-screen list and wait for a while.
- The HP Printer Assistant opens. Expand the Scan tab.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo and wait until the HP Scan software opens.
- Select Scan and the printer scans and displays the scanned file on your PC.
HP OfficeJet 5255 scan to email
- Use your printer’s email id to share the scanned document.
- Access the Control Panel settings on your HP OfficeJet 5258 printer.
- Go to the Applications menu and tap the Scan to Email option.
- Power up your Apple device and click the Apple icon on the taskbar.
- Locate and click the System Preferences menu from the drop-down list.
- Wait until the Finder menu opens and after it does, click Go on top of the screen.
- Double-click the Image Capture option on the upcoming screen.
- Alter the settings & click Scan. The doc moves to the synchronized email account.