How to Scan HP OfficeJet 6954 printer
- Your computer and printer need to share the same network.
- Select HP Printing Assistant on your computer.
- Choose Scan under Print, Scan & Fax -> Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Place the media that needs to be scanned on the platen.
- It needs to be placed on the right front corner.
- Now close the lid and select Scan.
- Select Scan Settings andtap the Scan to Network Folder option.
How to scan from HP OfficeJet 6954 printer to computer
- Open the HP printer software of your computer.
- Select Print, Scan & Fax.
- Now select Scan.
- Go with the option Manage Scan to Computer.
- Select Enable and load the Document or picture on the scanner platen.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo.
- The kind of scan must be selected.
- Change the Scan settings and choose either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- The document is saved in the desired location of your computer.
HP OfficeJet 6954 scan to email
- Keep the photo paper or document into the ADF such that the printed side faces upward.
- Also, obtain the printer’s email address before you begin the 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer setup.
- Go to Print, Scan, and Fax on the control panel and choose Scan.
- Start scanning once you choose Scan a document or Photo.
- The media which is loaded gets scanned.
- Enter the email address of the scanner recipient in the To: field and the image gets scanned.
- Select either Email as PDF or Email as JPEG and then select Scan.