How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup
Scanning using the HP Officejet 8725 is simple, just perform the prompts below.
- Your computer and printer need to share the same network.
- Choose HP Printer Assistant on your computer.
- Choose Scan under Print, Scan & Fax -> Scan to Network Folder Wizard.
- The scanner lid of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer needs to be opened.
- Now place the media to be scanned on the scanner platen.
- Close the lid and select Scan.
- Choose Scan Settings for Mac computers.
- Now the Scan to Network Folder option needs to be selected.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Scan to computer
- Open HP Printer software on your computer and enable the Manage Scan to Computer option.
- After loading the original on the scanner glass, open the Hp printer software on your computer.
- Click Print, Scan & Fax.
- Choose Scan a document or Photo.
- Now choose the type of scan you want, and make changes to the scan.
- Select either the Save as PDF or Save as JPEG button and the document gets saved as an image file.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Scan to Email
- Tap Start Scan and the process completes.Place the picture or document on the scanner platen and choose Scan and then touch Email.
- Confirm the Email account you need to use and select Continue.
- Key in the recepient’s email address in the To: field and select Continue.
- Now enter the email in the Subject field and select Touch to Preview.
- Choose Settings and Select the Settings icon.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Double Side Scanning
- Load paper into the Automatic Document Feeder of the printer.
- Enter the control panel of the printer and choose Scan to PC and then select 2-Sided.
- Choose ADF-Double sided on the HP Printer software.
- Select the required option under the 2-sided Scanning setting.
- Make changes to the scan settings and requirements and select OK.
- The device starts scanning both sides of the page.
- Now choose either Save as JPEG or Save as PDF.
- The scanned document gets saved to your computer.