How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3636 Printer
The process of scanning on the HP Deskejet 3636 printer is simple. Install the latest printer software on your computer. The document to be scanned needs to be placed on the scanner platen after lifting the scanner lid. The original needs to be placed in a manner that the printed side faces down. This printer supports scan to computer and multiple page scanning.
HP Deskjet 3636 Scan to Computer
- The paper needs to be loaded on the scanner platen properly.
- Open the HP software on your computer.
- Click the 123.hp.com/dj3636 Printer icon on the desktop to open the application.
- If the icon is not present on your desktop, select it from the list of installed applications.
- Once the application opens, select Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose Scan and then select either Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- You can also select Show Viewer After Scan to make any adjustments to the Scanned image.
HP Deskjet 3636 Scan Multiple pages
- Lift the Scanner lid and keep the original on the platen.
- Select the Printer software on your computer and choose Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now set the size and resolution of the scanned image and select Scan.
- Remove the first page and place the second one on the glass.
- Now select the plus sign beside the close symbol.
- Repeat the same process to scan other pages. Once you are done, select Save. You can save the scanned documents as a booklet by clicking Save as PDF or select Save as JPEG.