How to solve hp envy 4520 troubleshooting
The issues frequently encountered by the printer are the offline error, quality issues, cartridge errors, etc. The guidelines for how to solve hp envy 4520 troubleshooting some of the printer issues are given below.
HP Envy 4520 AirPrint not working
- Update the printer either directly from the control panel or the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure your iOS operating system is updated. Try to print via AirPrint. If the issue persists, proceed with the following steps.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the Envy 4520 printer’s control panel and tap Settings.
- Go to Advanced Settings and disable iPv6 if it is turned on.
- If the issue remains unresolved, print a Network Configuration Page and then locate the URL for Embedded Web Server.
- Open the URL on your browser, click Network and then select Internet Printing Protocol.
- Click Save after clearing the Internet Printing Protocol over HTPPS (IPPS) box.
- If you still cannot print via AirPrint, try using a different application for printing.
The instructions for resolving AirPrint connection issue on an iOS device is provided below.
HP Envy 4520 paper tray won’t close
The printer may display an error if the paper tray may not click and stay in place. The instruction for clearing the error.
- Open the paper input tray and then remove any curled or wrinkled paper from it.
- If the tray doesn’t open, check for obstructions hindering the movement of the input tray.
- Make sure the guides rest against the edges of the paper.
- Push the tray back into the printer.
- If you are using a legal size paper, leave it open.
- If the issue persists, turn the printer off and remove the power cord from the printer’s rear.
- Reconnect the cord to the printer and turn it on.
- Check if the error is cleared. If the issue persists, contact the manufacturer and get your printer serviced.
My HP Envy 4520 printer won’t print
The Envy 4520 printer may fail to print if the driver is outdated or due to inappropriate settings. The instructions for how to solve hp envy 4520 troubleshooting issue is given below.
- Power cycle the printer and make sure it is in the ready state.
- Click Devices and Printers on your Windows.
- Locate the printer icon and then right-click it,
- Set it as the default printer. Click the See what’s printing option to open the print queue window.
- Click Printer and deselect the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline checkboxes.
- Try to print. If the issue persists, delete the printer driver from your OS and restart the computer.
- Open the Run dialogue box on your Windows OS and then remove the printer from the registries. Restart the computer again.
- Reinstall the HP Envy 4520 driver and check if the issue is how to solve hp envy 4520 troubleshooting.
HP Envy 4520 prints blank pages
- Power up the printer and check the estimated ink level of your cartridges.
- Replace the cartridges if the ink is low. Use only genuine ink cartridges to avoid quality issues.
- If the issue persists, perform ink cartridge cleaning manually or using the control panel.
- If the issue remains unresolved, perform a print head cleaning from your operating system
- Carry out a deep print head cleaning if the printer still prints blank pages.
- Make sure the print settings are set as per your print job.
- Check if you have loaded all print media supported by the printer.
- Try to print a test page.
how to reset HP Envy 4520 printer
- Power up the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Plug out the power cord from the printer’s rear without turning off the printer.
- Remove the cord from the wall outlet as well.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds before reconnecting the cord to the wall outlet.
- Plug the cord back into the printer’s rear and wait for the printer to turn on automatically.
- If the printer fails to turn on its own, power it up manually.
- Wait until the printer finishes warming up.
- The printer settings will now be reset to the default factory settings. Try to print.