How to solve hp envy 5052 printer problems
Some of the frequently occurring HP Envy 5052 printer issues, their causes, and guidelines for resolving the same are discussed in the following sections.
HP Envy 5052 printing blank pages
- Power up the printer and check the estimated ink level in the cartridges.
- Replace the cartridges that are running low on ink.
- Use only genuine ink cartridges to avoid quality issues. Try to print.
- If the issue remains unresolved, try cleaning the ink cartridge manually or directly from the control panel.
- Perform a print head cleaning from your operating system if the issue persists.
- If the printer prints blank pages, proceed with the next stage of print head cleaning.
- Click the Print Preferences option and ensure that the print settings are suitable for the print job.
- Make sure the print media loaded into the input tray is of good quality and recommended by the manufacturer.
- Print a test page.
- If the reset issue persists, how to solve hp envy 5052 printer problems.
HP Envy 5052 paper jam
- Turn off the Envy 5052 printer and plug out the power cable from its rear.
- Wait for at least 3-5 seconds and reconnect the cable.
- Open the Tools menu on the printer’s control panel and select Printer Status Report.
- Wait for the printer to print a test report.
- If the printer does not print the test report, continue with the steps below.
- Check for jammed paper in all the printer trays, and clear if any.
- Make sure there are no torn paper bits or objects hindering the carriage’s movement.
- Try to print. If you are not able to print, reset the printer.
HP Envy 5052 offline
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your Windows computer.
- Launch the application, click Start and then select the HP Envy 5052 printer .
- Click Fix printing and examine the diagnosed report. Follow the instructions of the application to fix the issue.
- Power cycle the Envy 5052 printer if the problem persists.
- Restart the computer and try to print. Continue with the steps that follow to resolve the issue.
- Click Start and select Devices and Printers on your computer.
- Make sure the Envy 5052 printer is set as the default printing source.
- If the problem persists, Remove and re-add the printer.
HP Envy 5052 ink cartridge problem
- Power up the HP Envy 5052 printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door by holding the handles provided on either side of the printer.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving.
- Take the ink cartridges out from their respective slots.
- Make sure there are no plastic tapes on the cartridges.
- Replace the cartridge with punctured electrical contacts.
- Check if the electrical contacts in the cartridge access area of the printer are clean.
- Re-insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots. Reset the printer if the problem persists.
How to reset HP Envy 5052 printer
Resetting the printer will restore the default factory settings on the control panel. Instruction for performing factory reset is given below.
HP Envy 5052 factory reset
- Power on the Envy 5052 printer and wait until it is silent.
- Locate the Setup icon on the control panel and tap it.
- Choose Tools and then touch the Restore Factory Defaults option.
- Respond appropriately to the prompts appearing on the screen to reset the printer.
- You can also reset the printer’s network settings. Tap the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Select Settings and tap the Restore Network Settings options.
- Proceed with the prompts to complete the reset.
- Verify whether the settings have been reset by printing a network configuration page.