123 HP OJPro251DW Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Paper Jam
- When you find the paper stuck in the input tray, your printer’s control panel will send an alert message stating that paper jam is found.
- When you receive this message, printer functionality cannot be proceeded without solving the 123 HP OJPro251DW Troubleshooting issue.
- We provide a few tips to overcome the paper jam issue. While you loading the paper into the tray, grasp the paper stack, and then tap on the bottom edge on a flat surface on the stack so that it can be even on all sides.
- It is not advisable to place numerous paper into the tray. Overloading the tray also causes the paper jam issue.
- Feeding the paper into the tray can be done only when the printer is idle and is not performing any print job.
- Feed the paper into the tray only when the output tray extender is fully extended.
- Check whether the paper you are using is supported by the HP Officejet 251 DW printer.
- You are not supposed to use the paper which has clips or staples attached to it.
- Using the paper which is bent, dusty, damp, curled, torn fails to lie flat on the input tray.
- Avoid using dissimilar paper types at a time. Using the paper with different types, sizes, types lead to the paper jam issue.
- Ascertain that the paper you fed corresponds to the print job you assign. Inappropriate usage of paper type results in paper jam issue.
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printhead issue
- Printhead issue causes the improper functioning of the printer. When your printer encounters printhead issue, you will receive a warning message on your printer’s control panel.
- Take out the printhead from your printer, wipe it using a damp cloth, and then install it again to your HP Officejet Pro 251DW printer.
- To remove the printhead from the printer, power it off for safety measures. Subsequently, unlatch the cartridge access door, release all cartridge from the slots, keep it on a paper with the ink opening pointing up.
- Clean the printhead, use the prompts, place the ink cartridges again into the slots, re-install the printhead to the printer.
- If you find the 123 HP OJPro251DW Troubleshooting issue has not been resolved, follow the prompts displayed to reset the HP Officejet 251DW printer.
- Power up your printer, if it is off earlier. Hold on until your printer is calm and then proceed to the further steps.
- When your printer is powered on, unplug the power cord from the printer’s rear end and from the electrical outlet wall.
- Leave for a while and then connect the power cord again into the wall outlet. Plug- in the power cord to the printer’s rear end.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw printer. Now you can see the flashing of the lights. By that your printer undergoes warm- up period, hold on until it finishes its warm- up phase.