HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver
HP OJPro6970 Driver Download
Once you have completed the setup process for the printer,Now,start the HP OJPro6970 driver installation for your printer based on the version of the operating system. Examine the printer model or operating system compatibility to download and install the printer driver from our website. Utilize the software installation CD that came with the printer packaging to install the driver for the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer. For installation, we provide you steps below to make the process more simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 – windows
- Once you configure the Windows to update,you need to download and install the printer driver by itself.
- Browse the Change Device installation settings option in the control panel.
- Select the Yes and Save Changes option to continue to the next step.
- Utilize any simplest mode of connection to link the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer to the network.
- According to the printer model and its compatibility, choose USB, Wired or Wireless.
- Once you connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer to the network,try to install the printer driver and software to include the additional features.
- Make use of the Add a Printer Wizard option to install the latest version of the printer driver .
- Take the aid of the instructions mentioned on the screen to download and install the HP 6970 driver.
- In accordance with the operating system version,the on-screen instructions may vary.
- Prior to continuing with the instructions mentioned on the screen,ratify the operating system versions.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 – Mac
- To install the updated version of the printer HP OJPro6970 Driver and software, you need to utilize the Apple Software Update.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer and connect the system and printer to the single network and then try to install the software.
- Utilize the USB cable or local Wi-Fi or Wired network to connect the printer over the network.
- Verify whether the Mac is compatible with Mac OS or OS X10.7 and other versions or Mac OS X 10.6.
- Navigate to the Apple menu and then to the System Preferences option.
- Liable to the Mac operating system, navigate to the options exhibited on the screen.
- Take the aid of the prompts mentioned on the screen to install the printer driver and software .
- Once installed,select the Use or Print Using menu and the select the name of the printer being used.
- Touch the Add option and continue to print. In case not successful,the printer is ready to print.
- In case the printer does not print the print job,perform necessary steps to solve the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer issue.