HP Deskjet 1112 USB Printer SETUP
It is a commonly used mode of connection to associate the printer with the computer. Get the most out of your printer by installing the full feature printer driver for your HP Deskjet 1112 printer. To link the devices and maintain good communication , you should have a HP Deskjet 1112 USB cable which is not greater than 9 ft 10 inch in length.
USB HP DJ1112 Printer Setup for Windows
Step 1: Make necessary arrangements
- Initiate the connection process after affirming that the HP Deskjet 1112 printer is in the ready state.
- Delink the printer’s connection with the computer at the time of driver installation procedure.
- To remove the connection, click Devices and printer, and then Remove devices.
Step 2: Install the driver for your HP Deskjet 1112 printer
- Either use an installation CD or get the driver from our website to install the driver.
- If your printer is compatible with HP Easy Start, when you click on the download option, HP Easy Start downloads.
- Go through the trail in order to install and run the driver which you have installed.
Step 3: Establish the connection
- Your installer prompts you to choose the connection type. By that time choose USB.
- Trail the prompts to initiate the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 printer connection. Hold on until the acknowledgment message is displayed.
- Once the connection is over, try printing the document and check whether the printer is functioning properly.
USB HP Dj1112 Printer Setup for MAC
Step 1: Do the necessary arrangements
- Start to connect the printer to the computer, after ascertaining that the printer is on and in the ready state.
- Check if you have removed the printer’s connection with the computer during the installation.
- You are not supposed to the reconnect the USB cable until you are instructed by the installer.
Step 2: Install the necessary driver
- Liable to the printer model and Mac operating system version, get the new printer driver.
- Install the driver with the help of the Apple Software Update. Use the instructions and install it.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer supports HP Easy Start, HP Easy Start automatically downloads on your computer when you click download.
Step 3: establish the printer connection
- When the installer prompts to select the connection mode, choose USB and then proceed.
- Direct to the Install screen, click Add Printer, choose your printer name, and then tap on the Use or Print Using menu, and add.
- Get back to the HP installer and accomplish the installation process. Then try to print the document.